11

Jimin,Jk: taehyung???

They gluped as they found him standing there with darkness covering his eyes...

Jk: hyung u here???

He asked out of curiosity, because they were sure that taehyung didn't knew about their tonight's plan..

Tae: hnm, I was getting bored that's why I thought to accompany you both. As i know you both will be here, so I came..

Jimin: woww bro, atleast you have informed us!!!

Tae: why are you afraid that I would catch your any type of lie???

Jk: noo what type of lie???

They were becoming nervous, taehyung was their best friend who knows every nerve of them. Hiding anything from is really hard...

Tae: I know you both are planning something, but hear me carefully that girl yn. I have something important to do with her, so I want you guys not to distrub her .

Jimin: oh that's the matter , don't worry bro we will not even look at her..

Tae: I know your targets are her friends, but while playing with them I don't want anything to happen with her. She is a really essential part of my plan..

Jk: which plan hyung...

Tae: you will know when time will come..

Tae:( I can't tell them that I have feelings for her, otherwise they will tease the shit out of me)..

Jimin: ok we understand, so now will go be staying here?? Or you would leave?

Tae: I'm alone at home, so I'll be here only...

Jikook nodded then started talking about the things, which they planned...

Taehyung sat on the couch and opened his phone , then looked at life recording of yn's room..

On the girl's side,

Yn got ready for going to club,

Yn: now all my hidden clothes are coming in use hehe

She smiled then took her purse and came downstream..

Yn saw kuru using her phone,