𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟎𝟑

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 "𝐆𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨" 𝐑𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐬, 𝟏𝟗

     "Jesse you need to stop getting in trouble

     "Jesse you need to stop getting in trouble."

     "But dad, Ms. Collins was bein a bitch."

     "HEY! You dont call women bitches. I know i didn't go through the pain raising you and yo mom being in pain for 9 months just for you to be disrespectful."

     I wasnt een gon hear it, so i popped my airpods in but he took them out hisself. "Jesse Rawls, when I'm talking to you, you dont do anything else."

     "What. You want to say sum?"

     Ms. Collins kicked me out of her class and called my dad. Her bitch ass talm bout "I'm disruptin" nd shit. Like hell I'm not. Then she gon tell my dad shit i aint een do. She addin too much.

     "Young man. If you dont want to show everybody that you're smart, fine. Dont. But you dont go out there showing people that you're disrespectful."

     "Then tell these bitches to stop lying on my name." Immediately we pulled up to my driveway, my dad was gon say sum but i just left. Cause i wasnt finna do ts.

     Its like 10pm, but ion care. I just found Desarae's instagram, and oowee! She lookin fine as hell. I rolled up a blunt and started liking her pictures. 

     She followed me back and i got a message from her.

gelato?

fg

what that mean?

hows life

oh
its ok
why u like all my photos 😭

luh girl what u expect
like u rlly thought i wasnt finna see shit

umm 🤷‍♀️ ionk what to say to that

keep it det way 🤓

umm okayy...wyd?

textn u luh mama

oh..🤭

     I left her on read and and went to sleep.

     To be honest, ion really like arguin w my dad cs it makes our air cold. I saw him watchin fox 5 onna tv.

     "Dad i'm sorry. From yesterday. Its just that Ms. Collins actually made me mad yesterday. And i never get kicked out of class unless i done something that bad. In this case she just dont want my presence . And ion go round callin women bitches unless they are."

     He exhaled and said, "Son , i see where you coming from. And i accept your apology . Lets just forget about this an move on. Yo airpod still in my car."

      "Oh yea, i forgot bout that."

     "You still gonna make honor roll this year?"

      "Most definitely . I got that 89 to a 93 in math and my grades all a."

      He smiled. "Aww i got a lil nerd."

     "Aight dad you can cut it off. Ykow mom do way worse."

     "Ah, cant forget that 1 time-"

     I tried to keep a straight face. "Aii lets not go down that lane. I'm gon drive to school."

     "Mk. Bye, love you."

     "Love you too." I got into my srt and called Desarae. She immediately picked up, and she was doing her edges. "Dont let them touch yo eyebrows na." 

     "Good morning to you too Gelato." she rolled her eyes.

     I laughed and told her i was gonna pick her up.

     "You dont know where I- oh. Okay, gimme like 30 minutes."

     "Why it take yall girls to finish long? Like yall late to everything. Might as well be late to your funeral."

     She gave me a look with her pretty eyes and I stopped talking. "I thought so."

     "Whatever." We talked about where we from. I'm js from atlanta. Ian know she was nigerian. Cause like...she proper. Namean? She also like drill music. Alot.

     "How you like ny drill but you from atlanta but nigeria? That dont work. You supposed to be listenin to afro beats or trap. NydrillK."

     "First of all," she started off. "Dont talk about my music like that. Cs ion care if yall niggas listen to trap. Best believe ion listen to taylor swift or people like that."

     "Yall niggas? What niggas?" By now i pulled up to her house and she walked out, wearing some type of fancy slides, sweatpants and a sweatshirt. 

     "You wanna continue this conversation? Or we gon talk about how yall music is ass."

     "Damn . You feisty or wtv."

     She put her seatbelt on and I started driving. Her voice got soft again. "Oh yea, um thank you for driving me to school. I really appreciate it."

     I turned around to look at her and caught a glimpse of her shy smile and her skin was glowing. Damn, i love making girls blush.

     We drove to school in awkward silence. We got out and TK started looking at us. Desarae immediately put her jacket on and went into the school building. Love how she respect haself.

     "Soo...thats yo new bae?" he asked with a smirk. He took a hit of his vape when noone was lookin. We outsid the buildin so it dont matter.

     "Ionk. I hope so cs she fine and well kept, namean?"

     "What about Shaylese? I thought you like girls with big asses."

     I immediately grew cold. Everyone knew about me and Shaylese. Hell, we cheat on each other all the time. But we aint like that no mo. At least i aint. Im over her. She aint ova me.

     "Aight calm down. It aint like that. Im restarting.:

     "Mmm aight."