𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟏𝟑

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐞 "𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢" 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐞, 𝟏𝟖

      In the last 2 weeks, alot happened.

      You dont understand how cooking completely turned me over. cooking makes me better. cooking calms me down...and jesse did right.

      I finished and i left before his grandma came because thats his business, not mine. the next day, he had called me and thanked me so much. the rest of his family did as well. then at school, i smiled at jesse and he pulled me over to the side of the hallway. we talked the whole situation out. yea, i was pissed off but at the same time jesse wasnt and isnt my boyfriend. we agreed to put this behind our backs.

      As for jahmil, i  told him i dont want him. We were in the hallway during free block and he almost put his hands on my neck when a teacher came.

      "Jahmil Davidson, lets go," Ms. Collins said. I guess he had a history of doing this to girls.. so he's expelled. Me and Jesse are in good terms now!!

      My mom wasnt going to work this week, because it's thanksgiving break. i told her everything that happened.

      "Jesus christ, Amarachi. Amarachi...!!!!"

      "Mommy... i know.. A lot happened."

      I got a message from jesse, it says a photo,  but i was in the middle of talking to my mom.

      "Amarachi why didnt you tell me earlier?"

      "Because you're too busy at work to be worrying about my problems."

      "Hayyyyy! See this girl. Abeg, i am your mother. YOU are my first priority." She cupped my cheeks. "Anytime your texting a boy i want some tea."

      "Okay mom." I smiled.

      I  opened the text jesse sent me. A dick pic and another text saying he's horny.

      Its hard. Its hard. ITS HARD. Oh and its long!

      "Um mommy, please excuse me, ive got to take this call."

      "Okay. Ima head to the hair salon."

a photo

maa im hornyy 😩😩

jesse! my mom was right there... and what u want me to do ab it?

shiidd im finns jerk off to ur pictures on ig

😄😄 nigga what....

can you come ovaa ?

idk

wyn ydk

you come to my house !.

bett 😛

wait make sure u put something good ...and act right cs my mom might also wanna meet you

oh word ? aii

      Around 10 minutes later, my doorbell rang. I couldnt even walk up the door when the doorbell rang again. I slowly walked to the door, and opened it.

       "Hey Dimples," Jesse smiled, showing his teeth. 

      I immediately hugged him and said, "I really miss you."

      He hugged me back. "I know you do. And I do too. Can I get a kiss?"

      I gave him one and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm really really sorry about-"

     "Its ok. I forgave you already." We were still hugging when the garage opened. "Oh shit."

       Jesse immediately sat on the couch, playing on his phone. I didnt even notice what he was wearing, black sweatpants, and a black hoodie. I dont know why he gotta cover his tats. I mean, I dont care. Maybe my mom will.

     The garage door closed, and I heard my mom walk upstairs. 

      "Hey mommy. Ouuu, okay I see you with your 30 inches!!"

      "Thank you. Thanksgiving is on the way and we're cooking. Oh, who is that?"

       I glanced over at Jesse who was trying to keep a straight face, and I rolled my eyes. "Remember when you wanted to meet who I was talking to? The tutor's son? Thats him. Jesse Rawls."

     "Would you like anything to eat?"

      "No ma'am, no thank you."

     "Mmm. Okay. So you're the tutor's son," my mom asked, taking out the cornbread from the oven.

      "Yes ma'am. Straight A student."

       Mom looked toward him. "No way. Amarachi see how you found an attractive man who's smart? What do you want to be when you get older?"

     "I want to go into accounting," he said.

       This was too awkward. 

       "Okay, I'll be taking a nap. I don't want any disturbance, y'all have fun. Let me know if you need anything."

       "Okay mom."

       "Ai Ms. Hyde."

        I breathed a sigh of relief. "That was to awkward."

       "Yo moms cool. But damn, all this formal formal talk. Shit hurt my mouth."

       "I'm surprised my mom didn't say what I didn't want to hear."

       "Whatchu mean?"

       "Usually she be like, finish school, get an education, and marry a nigerian man. Okay but my love could be anyone....and it's you.."

       We were cuddled up in my bedroom, Tyler perry's assisted living playing on the TV. No one was paying attention though.

     "Did you say you love me?"

      That squishy feeling started coming back in my lower stomach. "Well I didn't say like that exactly....but I have hard feelings for you. I really like you. Always have. And I guess I do, love you."

       Jesse didn't say anything back. My head was on his chest, and we were laying in the sweetheart cradle position.

      "I love you too, Desarae. You are probably the best thing that happened to me."