𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟎𝟔

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐞 "𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢" 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐞, 𝟏𝟖

     It feels weird having a boy in my house. Not like im not allowed to, its just weird. My mom is a travel nurse, so she outta the state. Daniel at work. And then after he sleepin at his girlfriend house.

     "Hey Gelato im finna go take a shower. If you need anything ima be innat door there."

     "Oh aight."

      Finally i escaped from his presence. Every time i'm around him he gives me a gush in my tush. Like seriously i'm always getting aroused and wet. It can be just from him smiling at me or him being next to me.

      The hot water was rushing, but yk yo girl had to look at that ass in the mirror. Kaylani once told me that ian know how to twerk and it was a shame. I dont really twerk like that... im not like girls who always gotta do sum somewhere. 

     Plus its weird asking someone to how twerk. Like damn.

     "Does you parents know that you're staying here?"

     "Yea they do. You smell good. What you spray?" We were on my bed, watching death note on netflix. Not the anime one cs i hate anime.

     "I use the bath and body works, everything vanilla."

     He snuggled close to my neck, then looked up in my eyes. Of course, i broke eye contact. I hate eye contact, I cant do eye contact.

     "Why you always look away when i look in yo eyes."

     "Cause i cant do eye contact. "

     "Yes you can. Stand up. You did it to me."

     I exhaled and i went around the bed and stood up.  Gelato sorta towers over me, like 6 inches. He's mad tall and i love tall boys.

     "Now look in my eyes. "

     I tried to, but i keep breaking it. The only source of light was coming from the led strips on the wall. Gelato had set his arms on my shoulder.

     "Aight try now. Try to maintain it."

     I finally did it. I was looking in his eyes, and i could she the shine. Suddenly we were leaning in and we kissed each other.

     His dreads covered his face as one of his eyes softly grazed my cheek and the other wandering. I rested my back on the wall and both of his hands.....

🤭

          .....Rested on my ass. 

       "Wow.. I- ive never had a kiss. Well like this," I stuttered . I had tongue for the first time, and i'ma be honest with you, shit turn me ONNN.

       "Mmm is that so? What if i do...this. " His hands moved higher, under my bra and he grazed a spot that made me moan . I immediately covered my mouth with my hand.

     "Luh ma youan gotta do allat. Dont cova yo mouf cs you finna be screamin my name."

     "Stopppp," i blushed. I tugged on the laces of his sweatpants.

      "Whatchu tryna do?"

     I got on my knees and pulled his sweats down, his ethika boxers reaving. I don't know what I turned into but i guess im freaky Desarae now. I rubbed his dick print in his boxers and he exhaled like he's been holding in it.

       "Damn ...is this Desarae?"

       "Mhm. You want me to continue?"

      "Fasho. Do yo magic," he smiled, showing his teeth.

      I breathed out because this was gonna be my first time. My first time SUCKING DICK. We already to far to stop. I pulled down his boxers, and i might have to ask God for forgiveness but his dick was literally vainy and long.

     I licked my lips and rubbed the tip , coated with precum then proceeded to lick it, and finally putting it in my lip. 

     "Fuckk.." he pushed the back of my head deeper and threw his head back. He cummed inside of my mouth and i let go, smiling with a mouth full of cum.

     I got up and he picked me up, and threw me on my bed. "Yo turn."

     He took my pj pants off and my shirt, leavin me in my bra and underwear. Its a good thing i waxed my coochie last week...causeeeee.... He took of my underwear and went down to start eating me out.

     He tongue flicked up and down on my clit, and i tried to close my legs cause the feelin was good, but he strong ass arms kept them open.

     "Oh my god...." my back was arched and ts was immaculate .