𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟏𝟎

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐞 "𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢" 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐞, 𝟏𝟖

     After my lil incident with Jesse, my mom and brother been noticing that whenever I go out and come back I'm all bubbly

     I was texting Jesse and my mom came behind me. "So that's been getting you all smiley?"

     "Momm!!!" I said, covering my phone. 

     "Tell him to come over. Lets meet him."

     "Exactly," my brother said. "Bring him ovaa."

     "He might be hanging out with his friends at the moment," I said. Speaking of friends, I haven't made time for Lani ever since I met Jesse and i've been caught up with school work.

     I havent even been on social media and i went to her instagram page, and she's been hanging out with Shaylese. Seem like they were at a party, until I spot a face that was familiar.

     It was Jesse's. At Shaylese birthday party? Shit seem odd. And the fact that this was posted like 6 minutes ago... And Jesse was dancing with Shaylese.

     "Dessy you aight?" Mom had left the kitchen and i guess Daniel had seen the terror on my face. 

     "Yea..." I got up and went upstairs to my room to cry this out. After everything i've done, he's been telling everybody that they arent together, yet why is he at his ex party. I lost Lani, i barely got friends, and I guess i lost Jesse.

     Aint no way i had sex with him. He took my v-card away. I am literally attracted to him, not just because of his looks. He's actually smart. I'd probably rather have a dumb nigga who could actually let go of their ex and focus. Even if he ain't that smart.

     "Bro dimples, wassup witchu," Jesse said, following me down the hall. I just ignored him because earlier today i seen him laughing and talking to Shaylese.

     This whole school day i avoided him, with him trying to talk to me periodically. He usually now drives me home and takes me to school, but I've been using the bus ever since i found out.

     Instead of crying over this dumb shit, i got out my spotify playlist, popped my airpods in and the first track that started playing was joker by jenn carter.

     That nigga was dumb.

     He hit me with the strap in my back now he finna get the strap to his back.

     It was lunch time, and i usually sit with Jesse around his friends and now I dont have anyone to sit with. Not Kaylani anymore.

     "Ay, girl with the long braids."

     I turned around and saw a nigga pointing to me. He motioned me to come over, which was outside of the cafeteria and I rolled my eyes.

     "Dont give me an attitude na, youon know me but I know you."

     "Bro what do you want?"

      "I seen you a lil lost cs you aint sittin wit Gelato . And Kaylani. Why do you come ahtside and do sum?"

     "What are you talking about?"

      This mysterious man had an atl fade, them skinny ass jeans with big ass shoes but his smile was cute. My school is loaded with fine and cute boys. But they not like Jesse. "Js follow me."

     I did, and soon enough we were at a park that was bando.

    "My name Jahmil . and I know yours Desarae."

     My heart dropped when he said my name. 

     "Okay." I shrugged my shoulders.

      "Damn foo! Wassup witchu and yo attitude."

     "Nigga ion got an attitude! What you want me to do?! I was js tryna get my lunch and shit then you pick me up, yappin about shit ionk!"

       He reached into his pants and brought out a gun and kissed it. "Yea ima be yip-yappin when you dont wanna go 'head and listen to me." He put it back into his pants, with my heart racing.

      "Roll this up for me."

       "Nigga-" he cut me a look.

       "I aint yo nigga. The fuck.  I done told you my name, Jahmil.  Now roll this up do me."

     I side eyed him and rolled his set up. Im already shaken up from his gun. After a while of silence and the smell of weed, Jamil spoke up. "What happen with you, Kaylani, and Gelato?"

      "I found out he's back with his ex after leading me on. Done fucked me like 2 times and bam. Shaylee back with Jesse. i dont know if they're girlfriend boyfriend, but after he went to her birthday party? What would you expect."

     By now we were on our way back to school. Can't believe I opened up to him. "Mm. That nigga a fool. His sex game good tho?"

     "Ionk. I pretty much made the first move."

     "What you mean?"

     "I'm the one who pulled his pants down and sucked his dick. Ionk why. And then it went from there."

     Why am I opening up to Jahmil when I just met him??