TTS $ extra (14??)

this chapter is a thanksgiving special! im writing on my phone instead of laptop so pls excuse any mistakes. no custom font, no pictures or anything bc im too lazy. maybe later in the day, i js wanna get this out.

DESARAE AMARACHI HYDE, 18

early in the morning my mom woke me up to start cooking. my house is going to be packed, and we're having a nigerian styled thanksgiving.

last night jesse left because he has his family... it has really been a while since i sucked dick. Anyway.

we started prepping all the yams to be washed, peeled and cut.

Just then, our doorbell rang.

"Amarachi please get the door."

I went over the the front door and was Daniel and Kourtney.

"Dany!!!," i embraced him in a hug and he hug me back. "I miss you."

"I miss you to."

I let go then a hugged Kourtney. "Hi Ms. Sexy with the big butt."

"Oh my god, I love you too," she hug me back.

We all walked to the kitchen where mon was waiting.

"Hello to my sweet other children," she said. She was cutting the yams and placing them into the pot. "Oya, Kachi, please start cutting onions, peppers, and tomatoes for the egg sauce pleaseee. Nkiru, please please start cracking the eggs. Maybe 2 things of eggs might be used."

"Wait but mom, I just gon-"

"Ah ah. Daniel, you're gonna be the person that eats the most. Now stop complaining and help."

🦃

"May the grace of the Lord Jesus  Christ, the love of God and the sweet sweet fellowship, be with us now, and forever more," my grandma ended the prayer. "In jesus name we pray."

"Amen." 

"Whew, I'm ready for this meal," my cousin, Steven said.

Our whole house was decked out with relatives, and the food was in the dining room. We had to cook 4 turkeys...when I say my family is big, its big.

We were having a nigerian styled thanksgiving...so lots of rice, meatpie, suya, yams, plantains and eggsauce were present.

To escape all the chatter, I had went upstairs to my room to relax when I saw a little girl sleeping on my bed.

"Man what the fuck." I had missed calls from Jesse, 6 to be exact.

I still called him back, being sure not to wake her up. "Wassup sexy mama," his voice spoke into the phone.

"Stoppp...you finna give me that squishy feeling..."

"Ay, thats my job. But i wanted to tell you happy thanksgiving. I'm really thankful for you, Desarae. Like i said, you're the best thing that happened to me, and I love you so much."

"Happy thanksgiving to you too, I love you so much as well... i honestly wouldnt know what life would be like without you. 

"Awe. Ite I gotta go. My dad naggin me to come downstairs."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL!!

IM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE  , AND THE READS IVE GOTTON! BE SAFE AND ILY ALL.🤍🤍🤍🥰🦃