𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟏𝟐

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 "𝐆𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨" 𝐑𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐬, 𝟏𝟗

     "Shaylese did you really have to all of that?" i yelled into the phone

      "Fuck you mean? Now that we were getting together and everything might as well keep other bitches away."

      "Oh my god. Who the fuck said were going to be together? All i did was come to your birthday, dance a lil, tell you youre party was fun, and left. Damn. Now you got the girl I really wanna be fucked up."

      "Wait. So you want Desarae?"

       "Yes, I do."

       Shaylese immediately hanged up on me. Good for her. But on some real shit, why Desarae bein a bitch? When i dropped her off last night she just grabbed her stuff and left. No goodbye or anything.

     I never wanted to get back with Shaylese. Plus if Dimples really want the truth she should just talk to me. Instead of all that bucking and eye rolling.

     I drove back home and my dad was waiting in the living room. "Soo..?"

     "Dad she just bein a lil bi- i mean hard headed now. She got the wrong image," i said, rubbing my forehead.

     He gave me a look. "Did i ever tell you the story how your mom almost didnt want to marry me?"

     "No."

     "Damn...basicslly history repeated itself."

     "Nah dont put it in that way. You just need to get Desarae what she really likes. When you put her in a good mood, she'll talk, even if she dont like you at the moment. I promise you, Desarae really likes you. You better put her in her place before...another nigga pick her up," my dad said, whispering the last part.

     "Aight. Wait.. i think i know. So she nigerian. She like shopping. She like meatpie, jellof rice, i think its gaza. Ionk. Sum like det."

     "Okay, damn, seem like you stalk her. Tomorrow, talk to her, put her on the phone, and ima tell you what to say."

     "Ai. Thanks so mich."

    "Yea, anytime."

     I went upstairs to check on Josiah, who was fast asleep. He dating Lamel now...but he hasnt come out to ma or dad, which I understand.

     It was almost 12pm and i needed to shower. When i walked into my bathroom, the scene of Desarae replayed in my head...

       I miss the warm feeling of her mouth on my dick.

      I miss seeing her smiles, hearing her laugh, her comforting me. 

      Now is the time i needa step up.

    After another day of ignorance , i found out that Desarae's been hanging out with Jahmil, which aint cool. That nigga can kill her anytime. Same thing happened again today: she completely ignored me. Shaylese distanced herself from me, which is what I liked. I blocked her on every media, blocked her number and deleted it from my phone.

     Ion een know why I had it in the first place.

     Then after school, I got together with my dad and decided that I was gonna cook food together, in my house. My parents were gonna go out, Josiah was gonna go w lamel, and it was just gonna be me and her.

     My dad agreed, said "its perfect".

     Now i js gotta call Desarae.

     "Dadddd," i yelled. He came downstairs with a bowl of popcorn.

     "Ite son, dial ha number."

      I did...and after 2 rings she answered. "Fuck you want lil boy."

     I shared an expression with my dad.  "Damn...chill luh ma. Can you do me a favor?"

      "Can YOU do me a favor by not talking to me."

     My dad almost laughed then signaled me to say the next part.

     "Desarae, I aint een finna put up withco attitude. Anyway, my grandma is coming over and i need your help with some like...cooking."

     "Go on..."

      "And she want like a special meal, she said surprise her. But the only person that I know that can cook well is you."

       "Okay...soo, you have your ingredients rights?"

       "I think so."

        "Fine. I'm coming over, get yo shit together because- wait...what time is she coming over?"

         "Like 9pm."

         "Okay I think we have enough time. Okay fine i'm coming over."

         She hanged up and I looked at my dad. "Aint no wayyy!!!"

       "Mmm. But now we have to tell grandma wassup. Cause my mother don't like it when you always disrupting her daily activities."

       "Dad no one give a- I mean okay."

       It was 6pm and i heard my doorbell ring. I told my dad to stay upstairs and just listen. He said okay.

       Feeling anxious, i opened the front door, and damn, I miss seeing Desarae up close. "Hey," she said softly, looking down.

     "Hey," i replied back. I led her to my kitchen and showed her a picture on my phone. "This what I wanna make but these youtube videos not helping."

       "Oh my god, I loveeeeee making jellof rice. Oh and we could make egg with some suya on the side!!"