𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟎𝟖

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐞 "𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢" 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐞, 𝟏𝟖

     "Amarachi why you didn't go to school on friday? they told me you were absent," My mom said, dropping me off to Mr

     "Amarachi why you didn't go to school on friday? they told me you were absent," My mom said, dropping me off to Mr. Rawls house.

     "Ma my period cramps were disturbing ."

     "Didn't you take those pills."

     "Maaaa, it hurt to get up from bed."

     She sighed. "I understand. I saw you report card. I'm honestly happy that this money payed off. A high B?"

     "Yea, and then this quarter, im finna get an A."

     "Thats my girl. I'm working in state so tomorrow i'm gonna be home. I love you."

     I hugged my mom. "Love you too."

     I walked up the front porch and knocked on the door. Ms. Rawls opened it. "Hey there sweetie, how are you?"

     "I'm okay. "

     "Alright. Thats cool. You can follow me James office, he's waiting." I followed Ms. Rawls in and saw a younger Jesse on the couch. I'm not one of his homeboys so I'm not calling him Gelato anymore.

     I went into his office and we was waiting. "Hey Desarae. How have you been since the last time we came together?"

     I dont even know. "Umm its okay. "

     "Alright. So what we learning today?"

     "Sum bout trigonometry ratios. The only thing i remember from today is sum bout....yea ion remember nun."

     "Okay. So there's 6 main functions."

     "Ai so i know theres sine, tangent, cosecant , cosine, cotangent, and secant."

     "Mhm! You got it."

     It felt like i havent seen Jesse in years....his little brother told me he went out with his friends. I was about to leave the house when Mr. Rawls called me back.

     "Hey, i just uhh, wanna talk to you for a sec."

     "Oh umm okay." I followed him back to his office. 

     "I just wanna say thank you for coming into our lives. You really saved our family from breaking apart."

     "What do you mean?"

     "Before Jesse knew you existed , he was a wholeee different person. He constantly brought different girls over . Ive never seen the same girl twice. It was mad uncomfortable for Josiah, my other son, my wife and I. This been goin on, since like he was 15. He started doing drugs and everythin . See, no one wants to see their child cracked out. He quit, but ionk if he still doing weed nd stuff."

      I never knew about this . I accidentally blurted out a question. "Um do you know who Shaylese is?"

     He laughed. "Good ol' Shaylese Goodwill. Her last name Goodwill but we all know she will not do any good. Jesse and Shaylese we the worst couple I've ever seen. They're on and off. They cheat on each other. They been dating since they were 14. Each other firsts."

     Shit remind of big rock and blueface.

     "O-oh...I'm really sorry this been happening to you . You shouldn't have to go through this."

     It was 10pm. "Nah its okay. I told you this because...cause I guess i'm comfortable with you. Jesse changed for the better since you came rollin around."

     Ian know what to say to that. I never knew Jesse was like this. I thought he was like a sweet person, even before I met him. I guess not. I still think Jesse is sexy, attractive, and smart, i just dont want to be played with. He gets me in my feels. He makes me feel a way no-one else does.

     "Hi Kourtney," i said.

     "Hey dessy boo. Daniel's in his room, right?"

     "Yea he is." Thats his girlfriend. This week went by so fast. Me and Jesse been doin sum stuff...its aight tho. 

     "Mom i'm gonna be out for some appointments, kay? Can i drive ur car?"

     "Yes sweetie, dang I needa get you one soon."

     "Ma its ok. I'm fine with what we have."

     She sighed. "Okay, love you."

     "Love you too."

     I needed to get waxed, my nails done and a dental checkup for my braces.

     While i was driving down the road, Jesse facetimed me and i picked up. "Wsg luh mama," he said, smiling into the phone.

     "See look at you blushin," 

     "Stopppp . Anyways hi , why you so happy?"

       "Ionk. I guess 1 cs i can talk to you,nd 2 today a good day to be a good day."

       I kinda want to bring up the conversation i had with his dad because I was his first. I never had sex with anyone except Jesse and i think this was bad.

       I didnt know i frowned due to my thoughts because Jesse spoke up. "Hey dimples you aight?

      "Yea. What you doin?"

     "Talkin to a sexy ass girl."

     He always know how to get someone blushin. Just gotta hope he don't be sayin ts to other girls. "Stopppp.."

      "Where u goin??"

       "To appointments ."

     "What appointments?"

      "My nails and my braces checkup." He dont needa know bout the other.

      "Oh ai. Come over afta?"

     "I gotta ask my moms cs I'm using her car."

     "What if you  drop her car and then i pick you up."

     I smiled. "Okayyyyy."