tts $ 15

( im writing this on my phone so i dont have the pictures nd everything. also i need to put out a chapter soo )

jesse 🥷🏿

"God. I got another fuckin lecture today," i said to myself, walking out the school building. One of the colleges nearby, the university of georgia noticed my grades and what i wanted to be when i was older and said i could take a course to count for more college credits.

I meannn this was gon help me graduate early, plus i love breakin bread at a young age, so you know i couldnt turn this down.

But at the same time its another pain in the ass cause i gotta do this shit twice a week and today my first day.

Im finna be the dirt in the snow.

Anyway.

I got in my car and put my gps on . 

"Ortendric momma needa do my dreads," i said, when i seen that he was calling my phone.

"D the man," i said.

"Ayy wassgood??"

"Ain nun much."

"Ai. Wait you goin downtown?"

"Yea remember my classes."

"Oh ai. Wishin you the best. My mom can do your dreads this night."

"Thank you, and okay. Ima be home like at 6 tho. So ima come around 7pm."

"Ite. See you later."

"K bye."

———

"You want your hairline fix? Or you finna go to the barber?"

"Yes ma'am I can do it here," i replied to Dric's mom.

After she lined allat up, it was around 8pm. This lady retwist so fast , ian een lyin. 

"How much you want?"

"Baby im good."

"Nah Im bein for real. Everytime you do my hair you never take anything and i feel bad."

"Jesse baby its okay. I do this for fun. Well i only retwist your hair for free cause you like my second child."

"Oh. Thank you, i really appreciate it." I still gave her 150.

"God youre so hard headed," she said, tucking the bills into her pocket. 

"You know it!"

She laughed and I got my stuff and left. 

As i was driving down the road, I saw a police behind me. I immediately pulled over and waited for this to be over.

A light skin dude came out of his patrol car. "How you doing sir."

"I'm okay..."

"Alright I'm pulling you over because of this, the back of your car has profanity at the back.

"Uhh," i panicked. "What are you talking about?"

I followed the cop behind my car then stopped in shock. "Nigga we aint over, my ass is coming for YOU and Desarae bitch ass," i read out loud . It was like written in white chalk.

"My bad," I said.

"Mm these female problems back at it again. I'ma get some cleaning spray and help take this down."

"Aight thanks."

I immediately called Dimples and she answered but the cop came back.

"Sexy wait," i said.

"Okay I got it off. Don't worry you not in trouble but i just wanted to let you know."

"Aight thank you. Preciate it," I said.

"You off to go." I got back in my car and told her everything.

"She is so crazy," Dimples.

"Im sayin. She mad cause I found a woman who literally wife material."

Her skin started glowing and her voice immediately got soft. "Thank you Jesse."

I love making her feel like that.

We started talking about each other's day and she later told me that her mom started dating someone.

"I mean he aint my dad...my dad and my mom divorced because he's so abusive and I just couldn't handle the pain anymore. But the fact that my mom brought another man in the house is buggin me. I dont even know what to call him and my brother doesn't know."

"Shits crazy. Wait were you just sleeping? I hope i didnt wake you up."

"No its okay. I was just finishing up some work."

"At 10pm? What you doin?"

"Im reviewing for my final tomorrow."

"You want me to drop off some food for you??"

"No its okay, i can just make something quick like noodles or warm up some rice...but some zaxbys could hit the spot."

"My dick could also hit the spot ykow."

"Stopppp you make me not contain myself."

"Hey now, if you wamme to help you not contain yourself im always here."

"Okay just get me zaxbys and stop being nasty. Its night time."

"Hollon," i said raising my eyebrow and turning the curve into zaxbys driveway. "You act like we didnt fuck-"

"Aksjd okay. Ima be waiting."

"Yea i thought so. Whatchu want?? "

"The fries and the sandwich. MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR SOME ZAX SAUCE."

"Okay okay chill sexy."

"I swear to god- nevermind cant swear BUT if my pants is dripping wet."

"Whatchu finna do? Im hear unlock your door."

I went up her porch and she opened the door. "Jesse!!" she yelled, jumping into my arms. "I miss youuu."

I kissed her lips and told her i missed her aswell.

After allat i continued the call all the way home and we went to sleep on the phone.