𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟎𝟒

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐞 "𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢" 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐞, 𝟏𝟖

      I told Kaylani to take a quick photo of me

     "So you and Gelato got somethin going on? Saw you come out of his car."

     I dont know. "No," i said. We walked together to our first period.

     "Anyway yo fit cute. Mk I see you with them slippers! Even tho its october."

     "Not to much cs in the afternoon its gonna be hot."

     "True. Hey Shaylese," Lani said. Ion een know the girl. And ima be real, I havent known Gelato existed until recently. They hugged and Shaylese mean mugged me.

     "Wasnt you the girl that came out of Gelato's car?"

       "Um. Yea..." I didn't want to be caught up in that mess.

      I walked into the classroom and everybody was staring at me. Did i do somethin bad? I'm really attracted to Gelato nd ion wanna hear that he bad.

     Class aint start yet so i went through Gelato's insta. Specifically his highlights. 

     "Mmm damn," i whispered to myself. There was this one picture that he took in the mirror w his shirt off and he was holdin a blunt .

     Best believe i'm finna be like fawkk when i stare at them abs ! I went through and liked the highlights, not acknowledging that these were like weeks ago.

     "Ahem," somebody cleared their throats. I slowly looked behind me and it was Lani, thank the lord. "Someone got a mannnnnn."

     I started sweating. "Ionk what you tammat, he aint my man."

     "Mhmm. You gon be stomach his dicc while we he finna pull on yo pony tail." She made me feel that gushy feelin in my stomach.

     "Lani stop."

      "What you mean? Yknow I aint lyin. Its finna be yo first time right? Lmk how it went."

      "Laniiii...."

     "Okay okay. I was js playin with you."

      Literally throughout the whole day i was looking at gelato's pictures. Cause damn, he fine, damn, he turn me on, and damn, and got such a sexy smile and he smart. I like my niggas smart, nasty and hood!!! 

     Still cant believe this the tutors son. Woulda expect him to be a geek or sum. With big ass glasses and making honor roll. Gelato makes honor roll all the time. But again, i cant expect a nigga like HIM to make honor roll. He just dont look like the one.

     Lunch block came around, and i usually sat at the table with my friends. I was in the lunch line and i felt a tall figure behiind me. Literally , their shadows was infront of me. I turned around and it was Gelato.

     "Oh my fuck- you scared me," i said.

     "Whatchu mean?"

     "It was like a tall black figure-"

     "Chill out with that shit." I started laughing. His breath smelled like weed, and my face went straight.

     "Gelato...you rolled up?"

     "What you mean? N-no I aint do nun."

     "Okay you the only person im tellin this shit to. Whenever ion feel good i smoke. It feels good to. Rollin up my problems and smokin them away."

     We took a walk during our free block. And i honestly felt bad for him. "Is everything okay- Bro did you just fart."

     He smiled. "I smoke weed to much . My farts smell like weed."

     I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. Cause this wasnt funny. "Oh my goddddd."

     Gelato started laughing. "I'm sorry. But on some real shit i wanna stop smokin but i cant. My father dont know."

     "Oh." I looked at his arm, and looked at the tattoo that said 2. "What does that mean," i said, pointing to it.

     He exhaled. "Its...It symbolizes .." Tears started falling down his face. "I'm sorry. Gimme a moment."

     It really hurts me seeing people cry. Tissue wasnt around, and we were on our way to school. I could tell he didn't want to mess up his outfit, shit look expensive. We went to the park by our school, and i took off my sweatshirt for him to let it out.

     I got a shirt under. I pulled him into my arms and he started weeping. "I lost 2 of my siblings. They names were Valeri and Precious. And they were beautiful babies . Adorable . They was twins too. Few weeks after they was born, they had a big ass tumor in they brains. We literally travelled to find a doctor who can do something to remove it. They aint find nun. And that tumor made them die. It was some typa cancer."

     I honestly feel bad for him, i cant imagine going through something like that. We made it back to the building before the bell rang.

     "Damn i shitted all over ur sweatshirt. Im really sorry, how much it cost. Ima repay you back."

     "Hey, its okay. Look at me."

     He didnt. "Gelato. Look. At. Me."

     He aint do nun.

     "Jesse Rawls." He whipped his head towards me. "How you know my-"

     I was gonna let my intrusive thoughts win. I kissed him on his lips and he kissed me back. This shit was so unexpected....but i wanted that spark to be back. 

     We didnt say anything to each other after. We separated to our next classes. 

     Now im feeling I did something wrong.