tts $ 16

(on phone)

desarae

"You such a bitch, and you thought I was finna let this slide," Shaylese said, walking with me to my bus.

"Umm baby girl you dont ride this bus," my bus driver said.

"Oh , this my cousin. I'm staying with her for the night."

I was about to say something but she cut me off again. "Cmon baby cuzzo lets go."

Is she really doing this? After making her way to my bus all of her ghetto friends started making noise. We were supposed to fight to see who wins Jesse...She called it, not me! I didn't even agree but if its gonna keep her away from me then its okay.

She fucked up Jesse's car and now she's coming for me. But she can throw hands, I can't even fight because ive never fought anyone. Ima just go with what I be seeing on the videos.

Immediately , my stop came she followed me and all her lil friends came off as well. We were gonna fight at ny neighborhood park...

"Okay bitch lets see what you got," she said, tying her braids up. I had on sweatpants and a jacket, because I wasnt gonna afford scraping my skin on the pavement.

They started recording and Shaylese immediately lunged at me, but I ducked. She put me in a headlock and started punching my head but i wiggled my way out and started tugging on her braids.

I finally pulled her to the ground and stated using all my strength to beat the shit out of her.

"I dont know why you wanted to run up on me but I guess you did," I said with each punch.

"Fuck! Stop dragging me," she said, while I pinned her to ground before slapping her cheek.

She winced in pain and I felt all the anger that was in me slowly disappearing.

I looked at her friends who stopped recording. They all kept silent and Shaylese said, "Okay. damn. You win Jesse."

"I thought so," i said, getting my bookbag and walking into the neighborhood to my house.

I opened the door to my mom's boyfriend, with tears coming out my eyes.

"Hey Desa- You okay?"

I just ignored him and went upstairs to my room, with my back to my door and i slumped down.

"Why me?" i said.

After a few minutes of crying, i finally got up and seen that i had missed calls from Jesse. I checked my instagram to see if the fight was posted, and it was. Kaylani did.

Oh well.

I finally found my strength and I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower, and I heard someone knocking at the front door.

I ignored it and turned off my bluetooth speaker and For You by Tata and sleepy harlow. Yea i did all these things and at the end of the day this happened because of me. After my shower I went back to my room, only to find Jesse sitting on my bed. My room smelled like weed and I stood there looking at Jesse until he looked up at me.

"Uh," he cleared his throat. I was standing in the doorframe between my room and bathroom. "I immediately came here after I saw that fight. And you wasn't answering your phone and i was worried. So whats up?"

"Jesse," i started off. I went into my closet to get my bra and underwear and felt eyes follow me until i had them on. "Too much has happened."

I went to my bathroom to get my lotion and came back and sat next to Jesse.

I was rubbing lotion on my arm when he touched my chin and said, "Sexy mama is everything okay?" His breath smelled like weed, and he started to turn me on.

"No," I said. " Shaylese do too much."

"Mmm. Get yo mind of off her. She aint een worth that much anyway."

"How ima get my mind off of her if im going to school tomorrow?"

"Dont worry...ima help you. By the way your mom man left."

"Ok good. Now lay down." With no question , Jesse immediately did but he got a call on his phone.

He looked at his ringing phone then back at me. "You can take it."

He answered the phone while i pulled down his black amiris. He was laughing on the call until i pulled out his dick which was very much hard, into my mouth.

"Fuck," he said. "Yea im aight, just dropped my..my remote."

He started laughing laughing again but i got him in a choke hold and he ended he phone call.

"Shit.." he groaned. I smiled knowing he was abouta come and i felt his warm liquid ooze down the back of my throat.

"So you can do this to me, ima just return it back," he said, pinning me down on my bed.

He dove down and and pulled my panties down and immediately started to eat me out.