tts $ 18

desarae

.

.

"Desarae lets go on a girl date," Jayda said.

"Wait what if Jesse think we're dating?"

"It dont matter...yall aint een locked in."

"I know but i wanna be his girlfriend. But none of us has brought up the topic. Yea we fuck and all but I dont know if we're ready for a relationship that we have to be committed into. I love him, but I just dont know."

"Mm. I see where you comin from. Yall really love each other and I dont see yall breakin apart anytime soon."

"True."

We were eatin lunch togethet sincr Jesse wasnt here today. I still dont know what TK and Jesse was talking up, but its wtv.

"Also you can ask him to be yo man. The net make it seem like niggas is supposed to ask they girls first. It dont work like that."

"Oh for real??"

"Yes girl."

"Okay. Thank you so much. And after school lets go downtown for a drive date."

"Yesss thats whats up. And im rooting for yall." 

As soon as we got up to throw our trash away, a big crowd gathered at the door to outside and people were screaming and recording. 

I made my way over to see Jesse's 2 best friends punching the shit out of each other

 "What the fuck.."

Ortendric's nose was bleeding and TK was just punching him. "Oh my god." 

———

We were speeding down I-75 since the highway was clear...for the first time. 

"Yeaaaa! This bitch is going at itt!" Jayda yelled.

Just then my phone rang, and it was Jesse. It was 8pm..

"Hey dimples."

"Hey baby. You sick?"

"Naw i js needed a day off."

"Oh. Well TK and Ortendric fought."

"Why didnt you tell me earlier?"

"What do you mean?"

"You see my hb fight and youan say shit till now."

"Bro why are cussing at me for? And i thought you were sick so ian called you."

"Desarae. Well you couldnt at least tried to."

"Nigga what the fuck? YOUR TWO BEST FRIENDS FUCKING FOUGHT. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ON INSTAGRAM TODAY?"

"WELL OBVIOUSLY NOT CS I WAS BUSY, DUMB FUCK."

My eyes burned and i couldnt believe what happened.

"You know what, fuck you.  Fuck you and that fight. Fuck you and your friends."

"Im gonna see you next week."

"Nigga i wont be here next week. It aint school."

"Ho you got tutoring."

"Oh so this is how it is? Nigga i wont be here in atl. Fuck ass nigga. Dont call my phone again. Matter of fact you blocked."

"Ouu Desa-" I hanged up on him and blocked his number.

"Damn...what the hell just happened," Jayda said, turning around to go back home.

"I dont fuckin know. And what im not gonna do is argue with his stupid ass for shit." I went on all my social media accounts and blocked him. "We not finna talk no mo. Thank the Lord its friday."

"Amen."

I was silent on the way home, thinking about what just happened. I was expecting for me to cry, but i didnt. I was still bummed out for what happened.

Jayda dropped me off and I unlocked the door. My "parents" were at work so i had the house to myself.

While i was walking up the stairs to the bathroom, i got a text.

unknown number

baby im sorry. i truly am. can we talk please?

i blocked the number. i went and turned on the shower. i took my clothes off and got in, letting the hot water take over. i finally got done, seeing i had 7 unread texts from 7 different numbers.

"Dimplesssssss talk to me.

im sorry i was really stressed 😭😭😭

hey ill fuck you to make it up 😈😈😈

tk nd ortendric fought for shit thst dont even concern them

okay desarae hyde 😎 reply to me or im coming to your house

im sorry im dorry im sorry . DESARSE  I MISS YIUUUU 🥺🥺

DESARAE i really fuckin love you . we need to talk this out. yk on them ig posts it be like communication is key type shit. i dont want our rls go this way. im gonna break in thru ur bedroom window so we can talk this out. imy ☹️☹️☹️☹️"

These gotta be his textnow numbers or he js hot hella phones.

I was still in the bathroom and i heard his deep voice yell my name. i decided to play with him and turn off the bathroom light and hide behind the door.

"Sexy mama i know you hear me."

I heard his footsteps come towards the bathroom and opened the door. "The fuck?"

I stood up and started laughing. "Dimples what the fuck man."

We both walked out to my bed and sat down.

"Soo.."

"So my brother was gay rii, nd his man cheated on him. Its alot and me and Tk was finna troll his ex or wtv house by releasing hells rats and snakes in his yard. So dric said nah, and Tk was like yes. So they fought bc of this and dey both got oss. And i was stressed about it cause i was mad. I was also trying to roll up my blunt but my shit fell apart and i got so fuckin mad, ykow."

"Oh." Now i feel bad. "Damn thats alot...but you know im still mad at you for cussin at me. And blowing up my phone."

"Ik sexy, my bad. Im sorry."

Just when he say that make me have a feeling down there.

"And so can you unblock me??"

"Oh ion know."

"Please dimples?" He rubbed my thigh and his dreads were covering his face.

His hand reached higher and he curled his finger inside me. "Fuckk.."

he laid me back and unbuttoned his jeans and whipped his dick out, lifting my legs to rest on his shoulder. he look my took my towel and tossed it to the side.

"Yea you gon forgive me na?" He said with each thrust.

His hand went up and squeezed my titty and twirled my nipple.

"Shit Jesse im bouta..."

"Mm let it out." I came all over his tip and told him i forgave him.

We cleaned up and chilled a little bit on my bed.

"Desarae."

"Hm?," i hummed into his chest.

"Can you please be my wife..."

"Ah for god's sakes i was waiting for you to bring this up. Yes I wanna be your wife!!!!"

He smiled and we both drifted off to sleep.