𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟏𝟏

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐞 "𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢" 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐞, 𝟏𝟖

(continued from last chapter?)

     "Damn. You one freaky bitch."

     I ain't say anything. We walked back into campus just in time and Shaylese came up to me, mean mugging me.

     "Bitch looks like i took yo man. And fo yo information i took yo bestie as well. And if youon know, I know his daddy tutor you. So ima need you to stop goin to his house cause best believe he dont want to see you anymore. And if i find out your ass is there, best believe im whoopin yo ass. Now if you'll excuse me." She turned around and walked away.

     "Damnnn. Yall girls sum else. How Shay taste like?"

     I turned towards Jahmil and slapped him. "Shut. Up! You dont even understand the shit ive been going thru."

     Since no one was around us, Jahmil grabbed me by my neck. "Mm. Mama's a lil fiesty. Dont forget i have a piece on me," he said, stroking my chin, while smirking. Im not gonna even lie, THAT right there made a whole waterpark in my pants.

     "Okay. Damn."

     "And you hurt my cheek. Shiiiid, i should hurt yours." I smiled then rolled my eyes.

     "Yea whatever."

     "You'd let me?"

     "Ionk. Thats something you gotta earn."

     His face lit up. "What i gotta do?"

     "Stop threatening me with that gun."

      "But i gotta keep this on me at all times. This atlanta."

      "And so? You act like i  wont give you another dirty slap. Abeg, finna he harder."

     "Yea my dick finna get harder when you get on yo knees for me."

          I have to go to tutoring today, which is gonna be awkward. Im not gonna lie, i guess ive been having an attitude today. "Hey Desarse, come on in," his father greeted me.

     "Hey Desarae", Josiah came up to me and gave me a hug.

     "Hey Jojo."

     I followed Mr. Rawls to his office. "So what do we have today?"

     "Nothing much, by the way i think my mom is gonna cancel because my grade has improved so much."

     "Okay, you want us to just review?? And after the session we can talk about that."

     "Alright."

      Just then, a shirtless, sexy Jesse came into the room to give his dad a bottle of water. I looked at him and rolled my eyes and he rolled his eyes back.

     "Dont tell me yall got something going on. Anyway, ima need you to log into quizzes..."

     "So my grade is really good, its a 93."

     "So thats why your mom wants you to cancel?"

     "No....im making the decision. Whats the point though if your grade is good?"

     "Desarse. I know why you want to cancel?"

     "Why then? Its not your decision to tell me what to do. After all its my mom's money, not yours."

     "Okay 1, i dont know where your attitude came from. I saw you looking at Jesse. Ive been wondering why Jesse hasnt gone over to your house, or why you havent come over. I know his instagram. I saw him with Shaylese. Now obviously i didnt say anything because my son is grown now and i needa let him make decisions. I know you dont like the fact that Jesse was dancing with Shaylese. Hell, when i saw that instagram story i was confused."

     I didnt say anything. I only managed to say, "He hurt me."

     Mr. Rawls furrowed his eye brows. "Have yall talked since?"

     "No. Ive been ignoring him."

     "Take your time. I'm not forcing you to talk to him, because this same exact thing happened to me with my wife."

     "Oh."

     After a few moments of silence, I told Mr. Rawls that i had to go. "Alright, get home safely."

     "Night Mr. Rawls." I gathered my stuff and left his office when I bumped into Jesse.

     "Dimples-"

     "Dont call me that," I said with my voice breaking.

     I wasnt even in the mood to order an Uber, so i just decided I was gonna walk home, which is almost an hour away. It was cold, and i was already 10 minutes away when i heard a car roar behind me.

     I looked behind and it was Jesse's. "Desarae get inside the car."

     "No," i said, still walking ahead.

     "Ian playin witchu foo," he said.

     "Who the fuck said you had to? Wait. You did."

     Taken back by my response, he got out his car, picked me up and put me in the back seat. "Damn." He picked up my purse and books and neatly put it on the front seat. "You as hard headed as a motha fucka."

      I was in complete shock. I got a notification on my phone, went to messages and seen that Jahmil had texted me. No, cause how did he get my number when I didnt give it to him?

     "Now, Dimples, why was you ignoring me?"

     Instead of answering his question, I looked at the text Jahmil sent me.

luh mama u up?

     "Dimples, answer my question."

       "Jesse are you serious? You're messing with Shaylese. She literally came up to me basically saying I shouldnt be messing with you, and I think I dont. Since I'm already in your car, drive me home.