𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟎𝟓

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 "𝐆𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨" 𝐑𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐬, 𝟏𝟗

     I'm still grievin.

     Last week i didnt come to school. Ever since on tuesday, ian come to school. I was hit really hard. I understand Desarae didn't wanna make me cry but whenever i talk about it, it hurts. And ionk why she kiss me and why I kiss her back.

     She been textin me but ive been ignorin her. I have been ignorin everybody. I only answered texts and calls from my mom and dad.

     "Bae you feel better?," my mom peeped into my dark room.

     "Mommy ionk."

     "What if you talk to her? Desarae comin tonight. Yall can sort it out."

     "Mommyyyy i dont know."

      "You got to remember," she sat on the edge of my bed. "She didn't intentionally hurt you. Plus if you had a big ass 2 on your hand people's obvisouly going to ask. I told you to get your tat somewhere else but your big headed self didn't listen. Damn, you got that attribute from your dad."

     I was fully awake. "Momma, first of-"

     "Right like what are you talking about," my father said, standing in my doorway. "Werent you-"

     The doorbell rang. "Mmm. JJ after our session I'ma tell Desarae to go to your room."

     They both left and i didnt say anything.

     Ionk if Desarae wanna be associated wimme. Niggas keep bringin up Shaylese donkey ass. I'm over her. But she not over me. Ion like her. Point blank period. 

     I took a nap, and woke up from a knock on my door.

     "Um..Gelato. I'm sorry..for asking about your tat. I was just curious and i honestly didn't know it affected you really hard. I've never went through something like that and its honestly messed up. Is there anything i could do to like, make it up? Oh yea, im sorry about the kiss too, i clearly wasnt thinking."

     Yea, you can suck my dicc with ur pretty lips. Thats how you can make it up to me.

     Ian say that. Wish I did though. "Um." Damn my voice raspy from that smokin.

     "Ay, its cool. I know youan mean it. Usually if people ask i say nunya. But i guess you was different. Well what i mean is-"

     "I know. Okay ima go now."

     "Nah c'mere." I took off the thick ass blanket offa me, and that cold air swept across my body. My dad keep this fuckin house like a ice box. And i guess its cause i wasnt wearin my shirt.

     I stood up, and pulled her into a hug. "I forgive you." and i kissed her forehead.

     She looked at me with her pretty eyes. Een tho its dark i can see the shine. "Felt weird not talking to you."

     She kissed me back and i did too, and soon we were makin out on my bed. Shi started to get heated when she slipped her hands into my pajama pants. Ionk if she ready fo this, especially my 3rd leg.

     "Desarae, you not-" She immedialy stopped and the face of horror was on her face.

     "I- OMG." She left my room and I lauged. I love that she has this quirky thing about her. But we aint gon mention how she gave me a lil jizzle.

     "TK.. dont bring yo sister innis."

     "She can whoop ha ass. That Desarae ho shoulda known about yo feelins."

     "She didnt know." I was at greencourt shootin hoops. "She aint know. And i trust her so I told her."

     "Bro just leave ha alone. Get back with Shaylese." 

     The ball dropped from my hand. "Can we not talk about her. Ionk how many times i gotta tell folks. We done. Well I'm done."

     "Okay okay . Damn." The rest of the goons pulled up. Ion roll with TK's gang, so i went to my car.

     I had second thoughts of rollin up, but i wanted to talk about last night.

     I called Desarae thru insta cs i aint had her number yet.

     "Oh, hey Gelato." 

     "Why am i lookin at a ceiling ?"

       She propped her phone up. "Sorry, i was doing homework."

     "Oh my bad. Wrong time?"

      "No no no, not at all! About last night, i'm..im sorry."

     "Ay, its all coo. Can i come over?"

     "Yea, my brother and momma at work."

      "Aight."

     Its been a while since i been at her house. I knocked on the front door, and she opened it. She was wearing red plaid pajama pants and a white halter top. Guess i was lookin too hard cause i seen her nipples thru her shirt.

     I shook my head and said sorry. "Its okay." She grabbed me by my hand and took her upstairs.

     "Welcome to my plain ass room! Feel free to do whatever." Mmm whatever. Now what if i pulled you in by yo waist and kiss you?

     She walked into her closet, and her ass was definitely looking healthy in them pants.

      "You know how to twerk," I asked. I aint mean to say that, guess it just came outta my mouth.

     "Hmm?" She got a box of snacks.

     "Never mind. I said whats yo work."

     "Oh. I'm just finishing work for geography. Here, take some snacks. They on my table if you want any."

     What I wanna do is kiss them sexy ass lips. 

     I sat on the side of her bed watchin her study. 

      I guess i took a nap cause she woke me up.