𝐓𝐓𝐒 $ 𝟎𝟗

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 "𝐆𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨" 𝐑𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐬, 𝟏𝟗

     "Wsp gang," I said, when Dimples got into my car

     Her head whipped so fast towards my direction, coulda sworn ha neck cracked."Jesse Rawls! I aint yo "gang"."

     I laughed out loud. "Ay, gimme a kiss tho. Aint  seen you in a minute."

     She leaned in closely and kissed me on my lips, giving me a tingly feelin. She did that shy smile and i backed out of her driveway and turned down the road.

       After some awkward silence she spoke up. "Can i play some music?"

     "Sure. Connect yo phone to the car."

      Just then, a song started playing. Deuce by 41. She started rapping and i let her have her moment. Honestly, i can't picture someone like her rapping....well listening to drill. She knew the song from the top of her head and i was impressed.

     "Why don't you become a rappa?" I asked.

     "Nooooo .That aint my lane. Where you went? Cause you all dressed up." Why she switch up the subject so fast.

     "Oh I went to go visit my unc downtown." He in prison actually.

     "Oh. How was the visit?"

     "It was aight." 

     "Okay thats good. " We finally arrived at my house.

     "Hey i kinda need help with this," i asked dimples.

     She was on her phone on my bed watchin sum. "Whatchu need help with?"

     "Its like a presentation, i mean ion gotta do it, its extra practice but ion like turning down the. points, yenam sayin? We got to find someone who changed the history of math."

     "Okay first we gotta pick somebody ."

     "Damn we got alot done. It's 2am . It's worth it tho," she said.

     "Thank you so muchh,,, yeenneeno how much thats gonna help. Cs im tryna get into one of them good colleges."

     "Jesse no problem. Anythin you need help dont hesitate to ask," she said. 

     I am tired but i wanna beat my dick to smt. Literally. I invited Desarae over cs i wanted to like...fuckk.

     "Dimples ima go take a shower rq."

     "Okay."

3rd personn....

       As Jesse went and disappeared into the bathroom, a thought came into Desarae's mind.

I wanna shower with him...

       I mean, she was bold enough to suck his dick first, why not she do something new? She took her clothes and undergarments off, and neatly folded them on the night stand. She took a deep breath, walked slowly towards the bathroom and opened the door.

     The smell of Old Spice hit her nose . The bathroom was a big ass bathroom, regarding the size of his house. Jesse was standing in the walk in shower, not noticing Desarae coming towards his direction.

     (😭 )

     She opened the shower and Jesse's eyes widen. 

     "Heyy lemme join you," Desarae smiled, grabbing and extra loofa from the rack .

       Jesse started thinking about a million things.

Why she so thick
Why ha ass so fat
Why she inna shower wimme
She tryna fucc?
She wanna suck my dicc?
What she tryna start?

     Jesse made space for her and immediately pulled her into a kiss. "You a lil freaky one huh," he said, grasping her ass cheek.

     "And you know i'm only a freak for you," she whispered in his ear.

     They giggled together and showered, scrubbing each other's backs. After their shower they immediately tried themselves off and went into back the room, the clock showing 3:01 am. 

     "Get on yo back," Jesse spoke. Desarae laid on her back, in missionary position. 

     "What time is- Fuck," Desarae said, as Jesse shoved his 9 inches slowly in her. Soon he began going in and out, making Desarae moan uncontrollably .

     "Damn jesse, oh my God," she said, curling her toes.

     "Dont call on God's name, and take this dick." 

     "I'm...bout..ta cum," Desarae moaned, clenching up around Jesse's length . Of course his strong arms kept her legs open.

     "Do it, help me chase my nut too," he groaned. After a few seconds, both came, with some dripping down Desarae's thigh.

     "We aint done, we got few more rounds to go."

1st person!

     I woke up to my door being banged open by my father. "JJ! It's 2pm...Oh."

     "What happen," I said, rubbing my eyes.

     He smirked. "Mm. Yall had yalls moment?"

     I smiled. "Mannn get out with allat. Yea we head fun last...this morning? Ionk." I turned to look at Dimples who was still asleep under the covers. I fucked her face down ass up, and accidentally took her lil sew in, lace front wig what ever the hell that was out. Tried fixing it, nun work. Her hair was on my nightstand.

     "Aight ima leave yall at it. Get her home safe though."

     "K." Once my dad left i woke Dimples up and told her to get ready. I gave her one of my extra bonnets for her hair and soon she got ready and drove her home.

     Now i want her to be my girlfriend.