No Servants, Only Family

Family is a universal concept that could be found anywhere, even online.

In Nazarick, that's quite literally the case.

The number of members in their Guild were almost equivalent to a hundred people, where even younger members taking on minor roles that NPCs usually would: such as knights, maids, or both. The Pleiades are a good example of this, not including Touch Me's twin brother, Sebas.

Pandora's Actor, Momonga's younger brother, was another example. As one of the most intelligent members of Nazarick, he once played a big role in planning raids and ambushes alongside Demiurge, Ulbert's own younger brother that he loved to embarrass. Therefore, he took the role as Nazarick's Treasurer.

While plenty of players who were commiting to such roles were not related to someone in Nazarick, they found such familial bonds in one another.

Cocytus and Takemikazuchi held such a bond, as Takemikazuchi served as his teacher in combat, and the one who convinced Cocytus' to join.

Shalltear Bloodfallen's seductive sadism and Peroroncino's general smuttiness made them a terrorizing duo, much to Bukubukuchagama's chagrin. Shalltear had even asked his help when she programmed her vampire brides so that they'd match with the character she was roleplaying- which didn't end well for anyone but themselves.

Aura Bella Fiora and Mare Bello Fiore, the self proclaimed twins and two of Nazarick's youngest members, were huge fans of Bukubukuchagama's work in animes. She would often take requests and use the voices of their favorite characters to say funny things and make them laugh.

CZ2128 Delta of the Pleiades and Garnet seemed like a daughter-father duo to those who were unaware that they hadn't even met before Nine's Own Goal was disbanded. More times than once he's had to use his programming skills to make the custom designs she wanted for her gimmicks.

Entoma Vasilissa Zeta of the Pleiades had quite a bit of fun with annoying Genjiro by hiding her bug summons in the most unlikely of places, despite having her own need for cleanliness and tidying.

Everyone who was anyone had at least one connection with another member, as what was made Nazarick a true guild. But reality was not kind. Most stuck with YGGDRASIL longer to stay connected to their family, as long distance was one of the main reasons they chose to play, but soon they had to leave.

And so, while many chose to stay to keep Ainz Ooal Gown standing, the guild became more like the Tomb it was. And though things got better, it only grew worse again once the announcement of YGGDRASIL's ending was released.

Everytime he'd log on, Cocytus would practice combat with the unfinished God Slaying Emperor Blade that was gifted to him by his former sensei, Takemikazuchi.

Hurt from their friends sudden departure, the Pleiades couldn't bring themselves to socialize with anyone outside their little group, other than Sebas, who was just as silent after his twin's departure.

Shalltear Bloodfallen took out her anger on her own harem of vampire NPCS, practically throwing them into the walls in bouts of distress.

Pandora's Actor and Demiurge hardly left their respective stations anymore, whenever they were logged on.

Aura Bella Fiora and Mare Bello Fiore were doing better than most, but often played by themselves.

No one could bring themselves to act as the team they once were, when everyone was still together. Momonga, the last member of Nine's Own Goal, sighed. He wanted what was best for the ones who stood by him till the end, but he had no idea what to do.

Momonga watched the clock slowly tick by. Only three days left until Nazarick was capiche.

Isn't there anything he could do for them?

In short: Every main NPC in Nazarick is a player in reality. (At least Momonga won't have to put up a farce this time around...)