Shalltear Bloodfallen's Many, Many Brides

Peroroncino had a habit of spoiling his NPC, Shalltear Bloodfallen. Everytime he was in Nazarick, Peroroncino would often visit the Catacombs to check up on her, to look upon and edit her coding.

(Shalltear would always be thankful that her Lord decided to visit her before he ultimately departed for the last time.)

Her full closet was another such example. But the most prominent of his spoiling was her many, many Vampire Brides.

Truthfully, these "brides" were more like pets- no, servants. The highest levels they had reached when they were first gifted to her were in levels 20-30, not nearly enough for Shalltear Bloodfallen to consider them her equals. However, like the maids scattered around the Great Tomb of Nazarick, they were of great service.

They'd dress her, retrieve her things, and sometimes, when Shalltear was in particularly horrible mood, they'd help relieve her of her stress.

More often than not, they'd end up injured, (but it wasn't like they could speak against their mistress. Such an action would, in turn, speak against the Supreme Beings).

So, how does Shalltear Bloodfallen return such services to her non-profit servants?

Simple! Spoil them rotten.

Shalltear even learned sewing just so she could create her girls new dresses! If she could have more than one, who's to say her own dolls can't have more variety in their closets?

On days where Shalltear was angry but had a clearer head, she'd go gentler on them. Those days, she'd merely rant about what made her angry while pounding a poor pillow to a feathery pulp while her brides stood on the side and listened, (all merely thankful to not be the ones pummeled on the bed). After talking their ears off, she'd take a deep breath and apologize for scaring them so.

(Because even with a healing factor, everyone in Nazarick knows that such pain can have quite the effect on one's psyche.)

Such a relationship was far from healthy, but Shalltear didn't know of any other life but this. And neither did her brides.

Shalltear was living the life Lord Peroroncino only dreamed of, albeit twisted, but let it be known that Shalltear Bloodfallen takes care of her things.

In short, because of Peroroncino's spoiling, Shalltear gains his "pampering" trait. Doesn't lead to a better relationship on he brides' part, necessarily.

(I've always felt really bad for the vampire brides, man.)