To Marry Your Enemy

Since the start of Ainz Ooal Gown, Ulbert Alain Odle and Touch-Me have been at odds with each other for years.

It was never really an issue among Nazarick, other than the arguments that would take place between them, even over the most insignificant of things. It was enduring at best, inconveniencing at worst.

But one day, they took their differences too far, and this time it costed Ainz Ooal Gown a terrible loss. That incident was when everyone unanimously agreed to take action.

They wouldn't do anything serious. Instead, they were gonna a little fun.

••••

"What the fuck?"

"This... is embarrassing."

"No shit! What the fuck?!"

"Ulbert, p- please mine your language."

"You're not the one in a WEDDING DRESS!"

"Pfft- I think it's more of a toga-"

"FUCK OFF!"

"Haha, oh God... how am I meant to explain this to my wife?"

With every player and NPC present to witness, Ainz Ooal Gown threw a wedding under the accordance of their guild master, Momonga.

All Touch Me heard was that there was an event meant to happen, and wanted to be present for it. Ulbert had been all for a party, only until he found just who the party was for.

Needless to say, they were tricked. But funnily enough, despite both of them complaining about this "betrayal," neither of them logged off throughout the event, even as the "wedding rings" were brought down by the flower girl. (Said flower girl being Peroroncino.)

Even afterwards, they'd never even trialed for a "divorce" despite Ulbert's threats to.

It would be a hilarious story told throughout the ages.

But it would get very awkward between them and the NPCS if they were to stay with Momonga on the very last day.

Ulbert Alain Odle and Touch-Me are forced to wed as a prank. Nothing really changes from this, other than it being a hilarious story to tell.