❄ PROLOGUE ❄

The wind, you can't see it, but you know it's always there, carrying everything ahead without worrying if it causes any damage.
The wind is like love, a fleeting feeling that rarely turns out well.

After the discovery of "El Dorado", the pogues couldn't be more delighted with their new kook life, all of them have their respective houses, and let me tell you, they aren't small.

They've been doing whatever they want during all the season, but still the summer ended and everyone went their own way. Pope and Cleo are out of Obx because of Pope's studies, Sarah and John B are working on their surf shop, but for JJ and Kiara, destiny had other plans.

Things weren't the same, they couldn't be in obx by themselves, it wouldn't be fun without the rest of the group.

At first it seemed like a great idea, more time for them and their relationship. What could go wrong?

But after many misunderstandings and mistakes, caused them to distance themselves, and after shifting away they eventually broke up.

That moon caught between the trees, rises up several times. The moonlight that melts their breakup, only makes those eyes fill with tears again.

JJ is going back to his old ways, late night cigarettes, hooking up with aleatory tourons...He's doing this to see if he feels the same connection that he felt with her, but it is impossible for him to find someone like her, so he drinks his feelings away to hide the pain.

On the other hand Kiara, is just sad, she hasn't been herself since the breakup, she has talked with sarah about this a couple of times but nothing can make her feel better, seeing JJ like this makes her feel guilty. 

Now, it's december, you know that time of year when you change the shorts for long pants, short-sleeve t-shirts for sweatshirts, and never leave the house without a jacket, we usually spend the days with big family reuniouns filled with harmony and happiness, or that's what we're taught.

It's been almost two months since their last meeting, they both know that avoiding each other it's just going to hurt them more, but who will reunite these two pure souls?

No one, because they are alone in winter.

YES NEW STORYYY, I literally had this idea when I was on class almost sleeping, and it's been a while since I wanted to try a diferent type of obx story. Tell me what you think! <3

Thanks for reading!!

Jen :)