-15-

Midnight, the perfect time to disappear without no one noticing, and Mary knows that.

She's sick of all this "Pogue acceptation" thing, what has gotten into the island? When she was the queen, every pogue that got on her way, dead. No one would respect them ever again.

But it seems that things have changed now, but she won't accept it, she's back and she won't leave.

Not until she puts things back at their place.

She appears on the Cameron's front door, straight face, no emotion, no feelings, just seriousness.

Rafe opens the door, he is surprised at first, but he knows Mary is not here to see him; "What do you want?" He asks dryly.
"I need you help." She replies.

"You know I don't do favours." He's about to close the door but she holds it before he shuts it. "Wait! Wait." She pleads.

"I will pay you if that's what you want." She suggests. "Are you deaf? I. Don't. Do. Favours." He repeats.

"Do I have to remind you that you're not in jail thanks to me?" She has caught him, Rafe has no escape now. He rolls his eyes in defeat and exhales.

"You owe it to me." She demands. "Fine." He finally says.

He pauses before opening his mouth again, but he knows he can't do anything against her. "What do you need?" He grumbles.

The next morning, JJ wakes up, he swears this is the best sleep he's gotten for a while now, not only because he has slept more than 8 hours, which is a record.

It is thanks to the brunette laying on his arms, he eyes her; she's against his chest sleeping peacefully, he smiles and kisses her head.

He doesn't move so he doesn't wake her up, he caresses her shoulder, as he tries to fall asleep again, he could stay like this forever.

"Enjoy watching me sleep?" She asks teasingly. "A lot." He replies and earns a little chuckle from her.

"What are we doing today?" She asks. "I could stay here all day." He replies sincerely.

"Okay, then." She fakes sleeping. "Really?" He exclaims.

"No." She laughs, JJ pouts. "Come on, we need to get up and do something." She gets up but JJ stays in bed whining. "Jayj, come on!" She playfully hits him with a pillow.

They have a mini pillow fight until JJ accepts his defeat, he gets out of bed, Kiara drags him by the hand downstairs as he continues complaining.

"Wait.." JJ starts. "Is the snow gone?" She asks. They approach the window, and they can finally se daylight.

"Leaving so soon?" JJ asks. "You know I would love to stay here." She places her hands around his neck and caresses his face. "..but I miss my own home too." She grins.

"Okay, I'll write that down Carrera." He says fake offended. "There's still one thing we have to clarify.." JJ comments.

Kiara smiles at him, she thinks it's cute when JJ tries to open up about his feelings. "What..what are we Kie?" He asks timidly.

"What do you want us to be?" Kiara playfully questions. JJ eyes her and he lifts up his chin; "You know exactly what I want."

Kiara kisses him. The kiss is long and soft just like JJ wants it. "Does that answer your question?" She asks.

Their gazes meet. They don't know how did they went from avoiding each other, to loving each other again. Weeks ago, JJ couldn't even mention her name, Kiara hadn't a clue from him. But now, here they are, together.

"I should really get changed and visit my parents home." She says releasing him. "But...I have an offer for you tomorrow." She says.

"Tempting." He replies. "What if..you and me tomorrow spend the day together?" She questions. "Are you offering me a Kiara day?" He asks which makes her laugh.

Oh god, well does she remember the "JJ day".

It was a normal mid-July day, JJ was really bored so he called Kiara and offered her a "JJ day", that's what he named it. It consisted of a they only for both of them, JJ fulfilled all of Kiara's whims, it was a lot of fun, they went shopping, shared ice cream, surfed and finally watched the sunset.

Kiara had promised JJ that she would give him a "Kiara day" but their breakup came early. But now, it seems like the perfect timing for it.

Kiara packs all of her stuff, which it wasn't a lot, just her clothes and phone. She makes her way downstairs as JJ is waiting for her.

Kiara opens the door and JJ leans on the doorframe. "See you tomorrow Jayj." She tells him.

But before she leaves, JJ takes her by the wrist and brings her close to him to kiss her, they separate and Kiara leaves with a big smile.

A big white mess falls around all the "Heyward's Seafood. Heyward has put "the young prodigies" or as he calls them to work.

Pope and Cleo are cleaning all the remains of snow from outside, so that it is easier for Heyward to transport his orders.

Heyward and Yvonne already love Cleo like a daughter, although Pope thinks that since she arrived they loved her more than him, which made him laugh.

Heyward didn't like any of Pope's friends, but Cleo showed him diferently.

"Hey." Pope hugs Cleo from behind as drops a bucket with snow, she smiles widely, she turns to look at him.

"I see you're working hard." He says. "Well, I guess that's how they taught me." She chuckles.

"Wanna go somewhere else?" He asks, she nods.

They go hand in hand around the house and hide in the garage, the garage where they found the clues to El Dorado months ago, how time flies, right?

They connect their lips, Cleo places her hand on his cheek as they make out. Pope hugs her waist as he smiles on the kiss.

"Hey you two!" They hear Heyward shouting at them, Pope jumps in fright and Heyward enters the garage, "You come here to work, understood?" He warns them.

"Loud and clear boss!" Cleo and Pope laugh as they walk away from the garage. Heyward stays with his arms crossed. "This kids nowadays.

Yvonne appears on his side, he places an arm around her wife, they look at Cleo and Pope that now are playing with the snow.

I LOVE CLEO'S AND HEYWARD'S RELATIONSHIP IT'S SO FUNNY💗
Thanks for reading<3
Jen :)