-4-

She has never been sure of what she wanted, until she fell in love, and saw her future beside him, but not everything turned out how she expected, she had to miss him in the past and resents him today.

He still feels terrified, but he knows that his love is much stronger than his fear, he wants to face the situation and apologize to her, but will this be enough for a second chance?

The snow piles up on the big windows of the lonely Wreck as Kiara is by her own.

She is setting up some christmas decorations at the wreck, her parents want to make it look more christmassy so it can be more attractive to tourists.

Today is closed because her parents are outside for the day, they are solving some business, so she has the whole restaurant for herself.

She grabs a box full of christmas decorations and starts hanging them around the christmas tree.

She hears the bell of the door ring, meaning that someone has entered, she turns to see who it is. "Sup girl!!" "Kie!" She peeks to see Pope and Cleo running to give her a hug, she hugs them back. "Guys! I missed you so much!" She says during the hug. "We missed you too! How is it going?" Pope asks as they take a seat on a table near her.

"Well, I'm kinda busy right now, my parents are outside of town, so they have left me the hardest part." She says chuckling. "Do ya need help?" Asks Cleo. "No, it's fine, y'all just arrived anyway, I'm not going to put you to work." She explains bending down to put the box on the table.

"How's college?" She questions. "I'm having a lot to do recently, but i'm good." He explains calmly.

"That's amazing, my parents have been wanting me to study too, but i'm not down for it." She giggles. "I mean like, we're rich now, so I can do whatever we want." Replies Cleo. "True." She laughs.

"Well, we came here to see you of course, but we also need to tell you something." Says Pope. "Sure, what is it?" She questions taking a seat infront of them.

"Well, yesterday John B recieved an E-Mail." "Keep going." Says Kie.

"We've been invited to a winter ball in the island club." Says Pope. "Okay, that's unexpected." She says looking at them weird. "You know, like midsummers, fancy dresses, full of kooks." Explains Pope. "Boring." Murmurs Cleo crossing her arms.

"And..well, we kinda...need to bring a parter." Says Pope quickly. "What are we in highschool or what?" Asks Kiara defensively getting up.

"Don't ask me, it was on the invitation!" Pope excuses himself. "Do we seriously have to go?" She asks. "I mean, no one of us wants to but, it would be kinda rude not to." Says Pope. "Yeah, you're right." Adds Kie rubbing her face with her hands.

"Plus, maybe this can cheer you up, we talked with Sarah, and she said you need to go out more, ya know?" Adds Cleo.

"Is JJ going?" She asks bitting her lip, Pope and Cleo share a look, they don't know how they should answer. They know about the break up but they weren't here when it happened so they don't really know the whole story.

"Well..yeah." Answers Pope rubbing the back of his neck, Kiara rolls her eyes. "Maybe he can go with a random touron he's hooked up with recently." Says Kiara, she earns a sympathic look from them.