-8-

How should things be now? Should they be back together? Or should they keep things slow?
They wonder if the other one wants them too, but now that they shared this moment together,
there's no way of turning back.

After they fall apart, small snowflakes begin to fall around all the beach, is this a signal?

JJ and Kiara, still holding each other, look above them to see that now it's snowing a little bit more heavier, a big smile forms  on Kiara's face, JJ lowers his gaze to look at her, he smiles at the sight of her.

Kiara lowers her gaze too as tiny snowflake makes his way to JJ's nose, Kiara notices it and she starts slightly laughing. "What is it?" Asks JJ confused. "Your nose, there's a snowflake there." Kiara giggles pointing to it.

"Oh." JJ chuckles, he removes it from his nose. They stare into each others eyes. But suddenly, JJ quickly forms a snowball with sand on it and throws it at her. "Hey!" She shouts. She does the same and shoves the ball at him, but JJ dodges it.

"You're too slow Carrera!" He laughs. She pushes him softly but he accidentally falls to the ground. Kiara covers her mouth to contain her laughter. JJ stays on the ground watching in shock. "I'm sorry I didn't meant to push you that hard." She says while laughing.

"I'll forgive you if you help me to stand up." He replies as he extends his hand for her to help him, she grabs it but JJ pulls, making her fall to the ground too, causing both of them to laugh.

They stay in the ground in silence, but it's not an awkward silence, it's weird because it's comfortable. Their hair is now a little bit wet because of the climatic situation, it's freezing, but they don't care.

She turns to look at him and he does the same.

"Do you think there is enough snow to make the shape of an angel?" JJ breaks the silence "Let's find out." She answers.

"Shit!" He mentions as he feels the cold of the floor. They both lay on the ground and start moving their arms and legs in unison as they laugh.

"I'm gonna stand up i'm freezing." She complains, she stands up and removes with her hands the sand on her clothes.

He gets up too and looks at the ground. "That does definitely not look like an angel." He bursts out laughing. "It's ugly as Topper." She says laughing and he follows.

They suddenly remain silent for awhile. "Um, I think we should head back, my parents must be worried." She suggests. "As you wish, m'lady" He replies faking a british accent. "Ooh, such a gentleman." She fakes an accent too.

They begin waking back in silence, both of them confused but also happy. She didn't expect him to clear his feelings that fast, and he neither expected her to show up, but everyone knows that crazy things are done for love.

Snow surrounds the Carrera's house, the house where Kiara used to live, the house where she fought with her parents a dozen of times, the house all this time she wanted to escape from.

Their living room is filled with family members, different conversations flow around the big table, but Anna and Mike are not calm.

Their daughter hasn't showed up yet.

Before leaving, Kiara told them the situation, at first Anna and Mike weren't sure about she not being there that important day, but one thing they've learned all this time is that no one can control Kiara not even them.