-10-

As the feelings for someone grow stronger, so does the fear of losing them.
Loving is risky, but the worst risk someone can take, is doing nothing.

Kiara goes downstairs hoping she doesn't wake anyone up. It's early in the morning, since she was young, she has always been an early bird.

She misses her own house, the feeling of freedom it gives having her own place. Despite, her parents have asked her to stay a few days as her grandma will stay here too.

She puts her jacket on and she begins walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Asks Mary.

Kiara jumps with fright. She turns and sees her peacefully reading a novel with a cup of tea on the table.

"To see my friend, Sarah." She clarifies, Mary doesn't say a thing, her gaze keeps fixed on the pages. "It's hard for her this days, last year she lost her father." She explains.

"Poor girl, I hope she is doing well." Mary lifts up her gaze to meet kiara's, she smiles kindly.

"My parents will be awake soon, you'll be okay here alone?" She asks concerned.

"Yes, of course. Go see your friend, have fun." She replies.

"Bye love you!" Kiara shouts as she opens the door and closes it behind her.

She closes the front door and she walks through her porch. The cold breeze plays with her hair as she quickly approaches her car and begins driving to Sarah and John B's house. It's a short drive, she sings a few songs on her playlist on her way.

As she parks and the car stops, she takes a deep breath. She leaves her car and walks towards the porch. She knocks on the door, and a tired looking Sarah opens the door.

"Hi traitor." Sarah greets her. "I don't know what to do." She comments.

Sarah yawns, it looks like she isn't listening to her, Kiara frowns. Sarah finally gestures her to come in, she does.

"Do you want coffee?" Asks Sarah as she walks into her kitchen.

"Sure, where's John B?" She questions sitting on the island of the kitchen.

"Sleeping." Sarah replies. "Oh." Kiara says, lengthening the o.

"You haven't told me what you two were up to last night." Sarah mentions as she stars making the coffee.

"Did you see Wheezie?" Kiara asks softly. "I tried to, but Rose doesn't want me near her or my old home." Sarah replies sadly. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve any of this." Kiara reassures her, Sarah smiles kindly.

"Are you mad?" Kiara asks. The only thing she can hear is the sound of the coffeemaker.

"I mean I waited one hour, but I could imagine what happened so I just left, and no, I'm not mad but I will be if you don't tell me what happened right now." Sarah hands her the coffee.

Sarah sits beside her and takes a sip of the drink.

Kiara is zoned out, Sarah wonders what's going on with her.

"Um..maybe, last night...I kissed JJ." She says in a rush, then she closes her lips in a thick line.

"What?!" Sarah exclaims. "How did it happen?" Sarah asks smiling.

"We were fighting and then he said that he loved me so much that it consumed him." Kiara moves the coffee with a spoon.

"Are you sure you just kissed him?" Asks Sarah lifting one eyebrow.