-3-

The pain of the separation made them comprehend that it was much better when they were together; the pain of not feeling each other close is consuming them, they are alive, but without each other, they feel dead.

Time may have passed, but both of them know that their connection remains untouched. Meeting again makes them relive all those shared memories and how happy they used to be.

But now, everything feels different. They've been in each other's head during months. She knew she wanted to see him; she didn't care if it was five minutes or one night, he wished to never see her again, but not because he didn't want to, he thought he wasn't good enough for her.

But now that they are face to face, they have realized they only parted to meet again.

JJ and Kiara look into each other's eyes, they've missed it. The eye contact makes them see everyhting more clearer, he promised himself to forget her, she tried to errase him, but those feelings never left.

Words are not needed to describe what are they feeling, Sarah and John B share a look, they can see JJ's panicked face, and Kiara's relieved one.

"What are you doing here?" She questions. Those five words are the only thing her mouth can say at this moment, she isn't expecting a response anyway, JJ looks at her even more intensibly.

"Um, maybe, we should leave." Suggests Sarah, Kiara turns to look at her, but her sight stays for a second on the blonde boy that now is looking at the ground.

"What?" She asks, her attention turning on her bestfriend. "I said, that maybe we should leave." Sarah repeats grabbing Kiara's arm. "JJ and me were about to leave anyway." Adds John B. "See you at home." Says Sarah releasing Kiara and Kissing her boyfriend.

Sarah grabs Kiara's arm as she starts walking to the parking, Kiara stands still for a few seconds as her gaze focuses on JJ again, he is already looking at her, Sarah starts dragging her back.

As they walk back Kiara wonders what did he feel after seeing her again, did he miss her too?

"Sarah, did you know about this?" Kiara asks. "No." Sarah replies. "Sarah." Kiara says firmily.

"Okay, fine." Says Sarah stopping and standing infront of her. "John B and me saw that neither of you were doing good, so we decided to take you out, but not in the same place." She explains.

"So, what were they doing here?" She questions. "I don't know, John B is stupid because he told me that they were going to stay at JJ's." She said approaching her car.

"At least.." Begins sarah then she gasps. "At least what?" Kiara asks. "At least, that John B said to JJ that we were coming and JJ said he wanted to come because he wanted to see you!" Smirks Sarah.

"Sarah, that is impossible." "No, it's not!" Says Sarah opening the door, they get in the car.

"Sarah, think about it, the other day you and John B went to his, and you said he wasn't doing good, and earlier when he saw me he was literally terrified." She says putting the seatbelt on.

"Whatever Kie, stay in denial if you want, but just so you know, we'll talk about this." Says Sarah turning up her car, Kiara rolls her eyes.