-17-

The singing of birds surrounds them with their little presence. Kiara places her head on his shoulder in silence. JJ wraps his arm with the blanket around her.

They had a little picnic date, Kiara prepared some food and they enjoyed their presence.  The sound of the waves reminds them of how much they love surfing, and how much they miss it.

"I can't wait for summer." JJ mentions. Kiara frowns. "Why such a hurry?"She asks.

"Well...so I can beat you at surfing." He laughs, she rolls her eyes.

"You wish, blondie." She says sarcastic. "We both know that I am a thousand times better than you." Kiara mocks him.

"Come on! Don't talk nonsense." He answers her. "It's the truth."

She laughs while he looks at her serious, but Kiara continues laughing and he soon falls into laughter too.

After a while Kiara suggests they should leave, they pick everything up and head towards her car. They place everything in the trunk of the vehicle.

They drive to Kiara's house, they have two more hous before the sun goes down, they arrive to her house.

They put a movie on the TV and they cuddle in her couch. Kiara places her hand on his chest, and JJ wraps his arm around her, caressing her back and hair.

JJ stops the movie when he notices Kiara's light snores, she's sleeping.

Now that they are considered millionaires, all the kooks have gotten off the "we hate pogues" boat.

Kiara hates that most of them now treat them well, since before they used to trample them.

It has happened to the Pogues more than once, wherever it is, if they meet a kook there, it is very likely that they will congratulate them on El Dorado descobriment, or simply try to establish a conversation with them out of pure interest.

Sarah and John B have received thousands of condolences. Kiara and JJ are greeted daily by a side of the island that turned its back on them for no reason.

Pope and Cleo were lucky enough to escape, although the few days they have been here more than one has crossed their path, and note that Cleo does not know the island.

At the end of the day, all this is what they have always longed for. But was it really worth it all?

They arrive to Kiara's house, and they start getting ready. Kiara goes into the shower first, but JJ playfully enters without her noticing.

She's facing the wall as the water runs down her body, JJ appears right behind her and he softly kisses her neck. Kiara smiles looking up.

She turns and she puts her hands around his neck as she smiles. He reaches around her waist and turns off the water behind her.

JJ looks into her eyes, and the urge to kiss her gets in the way. Kiara kisses him back and they start making out.

Their tongues ​​coincide and play with each other. Between kisses and caresses they finally end up having sex, but this is not like the last time.