-13-

"Do you want me to leave?" She asks staring into his blue eyes. JJ stays quiet for a few seconds. "Never." He replies.

They look into each others eyes, JJ grabs her waist and kisses her, Kiara smiles at the kiss as she kisses him back, placing her hand on his cheek.

JJ sits forward and Kiara slowly crawls on top of him, she sits on his lap as his hands make his way to her hips. She looks at his eyes one more time before leaning in, she kisses him slowly, he kisses her back his hand playing with her hair.

Her hands run through his shoulder, as he slides his tongue inside her mouth, JJ runs his hands through her back, as hers make their way to his blonde locks she loves.

He kisses her one more time before asking; "Are you sure?" He whispers. She nods. "Yeah." She replies with reassurance.

He switches positions, now she's under him. He starts kissing her neck making her go crazy. He kisses it hard that's leaving a hickey for sure.

She runs her hands through his hair and back, JJ stares at her eyes with love, he begins lifting her shirt, well, his shirt.
She bites her lower lip while he throws her shirt at the ground.

He smirks at the sight of her, he goes into her neck again. All clothes fall on the ground, as love and pleasure takes place on the
room.

Tonight all the mistakes and arguments have vanished. The stars shine brightly and mix with the dark color of the sky and snow.

The fear he used to feel, the desire she craved, is now gone. After the breakup they knew exactly what they wanted. Or at least that's what their minds felt.

But after some time they realised that what they thought they wanted, was only a cover for what they exactly want.

She lays on his chest, as she draws different shapes with her finger. He caresses her shoulder and kisses the top of her head. "Are you ok?" She asks looking up.

He smiles: "Never better." He replies softly.

They talk for awhile about different things, El Dorado, about them, their families..Without realising it Kiara is already asleep, JJ smiles and kisses her temple.

"I love you." He whispers.

He closes his eyes thinking about everything that has happened today, she doesn't know how much he loves her, more than anything.

Kiara wakes up on JJ's house alone, well not only JJ's house, JJ's bed, JJ's shirt, in JJ's house. She wonders where did he go, she wakes up and makes her way downstairs.

She hears noises in the kitchen, she enters the room and sees JJ making breakfast. "Good morning." She smiles as she sees him. "Hey." He says opening his arms, he hugs her and she sinks her head on his chest.

"How did you sleep?" He asks. "Better sleep I've had in my life." He smiles. She kisses him placing her hand on his cheek.

"What are we doing today?" She asks. "I don't have no idea, snow is still outside." He replies. "Well that means I get to spend all the day with you." She smiles and kisses his cheek.

"Jayj, since when do you cook?" She asks impressed. "Well, let's say I may have used a few YouTube tutorials." He laughs. "I'm impressed you haven't burned your house down." She teases.

IK ITS SUPER SHORT, BUT I NEEDED THIS CHAPTER
ONLY FOR THEM 😭😭🫶🏻🫶🏻
By the way, I'm sorry if someone wanted a smut scene,
but I'm not really into writing smut I hope you understand. :)
Thanks for reading <3
Jen :)