Prologue and Main Scenario One

Cale was awoken by the sound of Ron knocking on his door. He groaned; it was way too early to be awake, even without knowing the hour.

"Young master, miss Cage has a message for you from the God of Death." Ron hadn't entered the room, but the mention of GoD having a message for him made him cry inside.

The kids started to fidget, pressing their little paws against his body. Sleep abandoned him. Miffed at the betrayal from his beloved unconsciousness, Cale dressed quickly to greet the former priestess, opening the door to the sight of her and Ron.

Cage stood there patiently, clutching a sizeable paper. "That bastard wants to apologize, but he won't tell me why." A glass slipped from her sleeve into her hand. "Want to drink with your noona?" She held out the paper and the glass with an awkward smile.

"What does that motherfucking god want this time... I'll gladly drink with you, but you are in no way my noona." She laughed and followed him inside. Ron followed them without a word, but his benign smile sent a shiver down Cale's spine.

The kids climbed on him as he sat on his bed, and he accepted a glass of wine from Cage as he unfolded the paper.

My dear child, please don't get mad. You see, the God of Mischief has been quite upset lately... he loves it when you go on adventures with your kids, and he is demanding

that we send you somewhere for his entertainment. I've arranged for you to get half an hour to say goodbye, but he is insufferable. You'll be going to another Earth, one

you don't know, for a while... time will be a lot faster there, so you don't have to worry about abandoning your friends. I'm pretty sure that you four will be stronger than

everything you'll encounter, so none of you will die. Thanks for saving us from this guy, and please don't hate me! Even the God of Balance is agreeing to this; he's awful!

You'll get a cintamani within a few days. ( °Д °;)

The letter crumpled in his hand. That motherfucking god had directly interfered in his slacker life again, is sending him to another world again, and this time is dragging his kids into it as well! He'll punch that bitch if he ever saw him. He drank the wine swiftly, then spoke.

"I'll need everyone in the manor for a meeting. Ron, gather those in the east side, and I'll take care of the west. We will meet in the dining hall."

Cage whistled. "That bad, huh? Man, I'm so glad I was excommunicated. Pretending to like that guy was awful. If he tries to do something to you again, I'll cuss him out in my next dream."

Cale's arms shook as he carried the kittens all around half of the bedrooms in the manor, waking up Choi Han, Sheritt, Rosalyn, and Lock, leaving Lock's siblings asleep. He led all of them to the dining hall, greeting the others when they arrived. Ron had brought Beacrox, Eruhaben, Rasheel, Dodori, and Mila.

"Raon, Alberu should probably be included too." The six-year-old dragon connected the video communications device immediately, and Cale set it on the table when the Crown Prince picked up from his office.

- What did you do now, dongsaeng?

Cale cleared his throat. "Apparently, this god we haven't heard of, the God of Mischief, really likes it when I don't have my slacker life. He got the other gods to agree to send me and the three kids to another Earth. We'll be transported in about fifteen minutes."

Everyone shouted at once. "WHAT?" Rasheel banged his fists on the table. Cale cleared his throat, gaze darting around awkwardly.

Choi Han clenched the handle of his sword. "Can I make another deal to go with you?" Cale shook his head. Choi Han got a scary look in his eyes, so Cale turned his gaze toward the other end of the table. Cale shuddered as he looked around, unable to find someone without a violent expression. He finally looked down at the table when he saw Ron sharpening a knife.