Giant Egg Hatches a Chuunibyou?

"Cale Henituse! Cale Henituse! Wake up!" Si-Woo's voice called with urgency as the teen shook Cale awake.

Cale sprung awake, instantly alert. He grabbed his sword with one hand. "What is it?"

The only thing he saw was Si-Woo's pleading eyes. "Can you please sew a pocket in my shirt for Gabang? Please?"

Damn it, seriously? That couldn't wait until after everyone woke up and had something to eat? Teenagers. He met Si-Woo's eyes again and sighed.

"I'm awake now, so I might as well." Cale pulled out Ra's sewing kit and a leftover piece of fabric. "It won't match your shirt though."

Si-Woo beamed. "Thank you!" The teen took off his shirt and started talking to Gabang.

Cale ignored them as he worked, deciding to stitch the symbol for Arm onto what would become the pocket. It was purposefully the sloppy version he'd used for the Real Arm outfits. Ah, those were fun times.

[The Guardian of the Domain of Rest has gifted you 500 coins.]

He finished quickly with that and attached it to the shirt, then gave it back to Si-Woo, who donned it and held Gabang up to the pocket. She climbed out of Si-Woo's hand into the pocket, wiggling around until she could pop her head over the top. She squeaked happily.

[The constellation that shadows the sun is clutching their chest.]

When Si-Woo left after thanking him again, Cale flopped back onto the ground and fell back asleep, resting an arm over his kids.

U-Jin's voice woke him up a second time, calling, "Good morning!" in an overly cheerful voice. Cale sat up just in time for a bag of fruit snacks to hit him in the face.

He would be upset, but his half-asleep kids climbed on his lap. His arms wrapped around them subconsciously.

"Sorry!" Jee called, throwing more bags at the others.

"You can't just throw stuff at the mafia!" Min Jung yelled.

Their breakfasts were becoming more and more... lacking. They would need to raid a store again soon or figure out how to cook monsters safely.

They could ask Joonghyuk when they saw him next, according to what Jihye said, but they had no way of knowing when that would be.

"We should check on the others," Ha Eun said. Cale very carefully did not jump at her sudden appearance.

"The rest of Chungmuro?"

She nodded, and Cale sighed. He didn't mean to be this much of a pushover.

Carefully picking up On, Hong, and Raon, who were all still sleeping, he stood. "Let's go, then."

It turned out that the others were perfectly fine physically. They were understandably traumatized, and Pildu was crying while ordering people around, but they weren't injured beyond scratches and bruises. Sangah was there and seemed to be handling things.

On squirmed in his arms, and when Cale looked down, she looked like she was waking up from a coma. It was like she was fighting sleep itself but the match was almost even.

"What are we doing today, nya?"

"I was hoping we could slack until Kim Dokja finishes the fourth main scenario, but I have to supervise the group practicing with their weapons. When I'm not doing that, though, I will try to slack as much as possible."

On laughed. "You care about them."

Cale looked at the ceiling. "..."

"Can I check on the bug kid, Human?" Raon looked at Cale hopefully. It wasn't a surprise that Raon got attached to Gilyoung, given how Raon appreciated those who respected animals.