Thrity Seven

Patrick was wearing a black suit. Classic. Clean. Professional. Sexy. Those were the words that kept circulating around Pete's head.

He never thought he'd see the day when he would refer to another man as sexy. But it was here. And he was happy. Because damn, the kid was really sexy. And he wasn't even trying.

The charcoal suit was worn with a crisp white shirt and a black bowtie. Patrick had only one button done on the jacket. The black shoes were clearly Prada. And the silver watch looked to be one of Ryan's.

It was as if they were dressed like twins. Aside from Patrick's glasses and fedora of course. Also, Pete preferred ties. Patrick liked bowties.

"Are you nervous?" Brendon asked him as they sat in the car.

"So nervous." He admitted. Biting his lip.

"Well you look great." Pete told him.

Patrick blushed. Ryan smiled.

"You look great too, Brendon." Ryan told the man sitting beside him.

Brendon was wearing another outfit paid for by Ryan. A pair of white pants that stopped right above his ankles, a soft blue button up, and a pink blazer.

"Thank you." He lifted his chin and turned to face him. "You don't look horrible."

Ryan, being the character he was, decided to go for the starving artist look. One of us has to do it was the argument he used in the house. He was wearing a blue and white stripped shirt with a wide neck. His jeans were a size too large and cuffed at the bottom. Being held up by a rope like belt. His beret was black to match the silk scarf around his neck.

"You like?" Ryan gestured to his outfit. Wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm amused." Brendon smirked.

"Well I'm offended!" Pete pouted.

"Why?" Everyone looked at him.

"No one has complimented my outfit."

Patrick, who'd been leaning into his side the whole time, intertwined their fingers. His hand was already covering Pete's as it rested on his thigh.

"I think you look sexy." Patrick licked his lips as he spoke. If only he knew he'd taken the words right out of Pete's mouth.

"You're always dressed like that." Ryan shrugged. "It's nothing new."

"Well, I think it looks extra good tonight." Patrick smiled.

"Probably because you were practically dry humping him in it."

"Brendon!" Patrick squealed.

"What?" Brendon lifted his hands.

"Ryan?" Pete raised an eyebrow.

"Was I not supposed to tell him?" Ryan bit his lip.

"No!" Patrick buried his face in his free hand.

"Why?" Brendon grinned.

"Because that's personal." Pete grumbled.

"But not personal enough for you to lock a door?" Ryan asked.

"I'm starting to think you might be exhibitionists." Ryan laughed at Brendon's words.

"Brendon!" Patrick slid his hand slowly down his face.

"Okay. Okay. I'm done."

"I doubt that." Pete muttered.

"Anywho!" Patrick rose his voice over everyone else's. "I'm very nervous!"

"Don't be." Pete squeezed his hand. "You're going to do great. You're too good to not be successful."

"Really?" Patrick swore he could feel his heart melting.

"Really." Pete brought their hands to his lips. Kissing gently. Patrick blushed again.

"You two are literally the fucking cutest." Brendon tilted his head to the side and smiled at them. "Its making me wet." He joked.

"Does everything you say have to be inappropriate?" Pete rolled his eyes.

"Is that an actual question?" Brendon frowned.

"Forget it." He thought for a few seconds. "Hey, Brendon?"

"What, Pete?"

"There's something I've been wanting to ask you. And it's bothering me."

"Ask away."

"Why do you own a box of tampons?"

"Why do you always ask stupid questions?"

Pete shrugged. He wasn't going to get an answer from him. Which was terrible because now his imagination was free to run wild. And boy, did he have dark images of what Brendon could do with a box of tampons.

The car slowed to a stop.

"We're here." Jefferson informed them.

"I'm scared." Patrick told Pete with wide eyes.

"Don't be." Pete told him again. "I'll buy every piece in there if I have to."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Sure."

"Thank you."

Patrick pressed his lips to Pete's. Partially, to thank him. Partically, because he kind of loved him. Partially, because he knew he could. But also partially because he wanted to fuck the guy's brains out.

"Awwwww." Brendon cooed.

"That could be us." Ryan whispered to him. Brendon rolled his eyes. "I'm serious."

Brendon glanced over at Ryan's face. Searching it for any signs of teasing. But he seemed to be dead serious. He looked away. Back at Pete and Patrick. Who were trying to swallow each others faces.

"Get. A. Room." He feigned disgust.

"Sorry." Patrick mumbled after pulling away.

"I've never seen you so into PDA before." Brendon mused. "He must be something special."

"I guess he is." Patrick smiled at Pete.

"What's so special? Is he huge?"

"Ugh! Brendon." Pete opened the car door and stepped out.

"That was an actual question!" He called out as Pete helped Patrick out of the car. "I tried to get a view when you wore sweats but I-"

Ryan placed his hand over Brendon's mouth to stop him.

"Just shh! Some things are better left unsaid."

Brendon mumbled something. But the words were lost in Ryan's palm.