characters

Xiao zhan

His age is 26. He is very handsome and has a cold aura around him. He is emotionless. Nothing really has an effect on him. He finds someone new to fuck everyday. He is bisexual. He fucks both boys and girls ruthlessly. The word love doesn't fit in his dictionary. He has a sister and loves his parents. He manages his own company built by him independently and also inherited his father's company.

Wang yibo

His age is 22. He is a college student and is independent. Actually his parents died in an accident when he was 12. Now he lives with his grandmother and his sister, wang zi Xuan. His grandmother is very unfair to him and only loves her granddaughter. He is never a priority. He was treated very badly in the household. His parents gave him 80% of their property because some of them were his shares and the others were the companies share as he had to inherit the company. He is a kind person in nature.

Wang zi Xuan

She is 20. Younger sister of Wang yibo. Indeed she is beautiful, there is no doubt in that but her attitude is very shitty. She is famous at her university but hates her brother because he is a university hearthrob because of his looks. The boys she wants to get also have a crush on wang yibo. She once hooked up with xiao zhan. She has been chasing after him ever since but always gets rejected. She has no intention of giving up. Her grandmother is her biggest supporter.

Yubin

Yubin is xiao zhan's bestfriend. They both are like brothers. He is very close to him. He really doesn't like zhan's idea of hooking up with a new person every second day because he himself believes in true love unlike his friend.

Cheng xiao

Sister of xiao zhan and classmate of Wang yibo. Actually wang Yibo's bestfriend. They both are very close. They don't have feelings for each other. It's more like a sibling sort of love between them. Cheng xiao is very supportive of Wang yibo. She is very close to her brother as he treats her as his princess.

Crystal

She is the mother of xiao zhan. Loves him and her family dearly and can do anything for them. She wants xiao zhan to get married and settle. But her son's nature is not acceptable to her. She supports him always but not in hooking up with people and then later breaking their hearts.

Jian min

Father of xiao zhan. Ex business man. He loves his family. He agrees with his wife on his son settling down with someone.
_______________________________________

Guys this is the character introduction. I just want to say one thing. My another story which was ongoing only yours to love in this lifetime somehow got deleted and all of the saved stuff is not there anymore. So to compensate for that I'm writing this new idea I got. Please support this story and I hope you'll like it.
yizhan_BJYX