chapter 13

1 month later

Zhan finally decided to confess to yibo. Although he knew yibo said he can wait for him but xiao zhan feels heartbroken to see yibo sad at times. He thought about meeting him tomorrow because today his parents called him home for an important thing.
_______________________________________

Main wang mansion

"Yibo" called Wang zi Xuan.

"Hmm what?" Replied yibo coldly.

"I wanna apologise to you for my behaviour towards you in these par years. I know you cannot forgive me this fast but still try to in the future. Trust me I never wanted this I was blinded by the manipulation from grandma. I'm really very sorry."

"I'm sorry but I cannot trust you."

"It's fine. Completely fine. I understand. Actually your best friend cheng xiao made me understand about it. Shes a very trustable person. She's a great friend. Because of her i realised all my past deeds and I'm ready to pay for it."

"Do you like cheng xiao?"

"WHAT?"

"Just by mentioning her name you were smiling and your eyes just told your feelings for her openly." Said yibo.

"Ummm... Well I'm not sure about it yet. I'm still trying to figure out. But I know for a matter of fact that I do like her a lot."

"She told me she confessed and got rejected. At first i was against you dating if you do in the future but don't you dare hurt her. She's a very sensitive person just like her brother."

"Oh yea talking about her brother. On my behalf please apologise to him. I knw a sudden change in me is very surprising. But I'll also apologise to him. He clearly rejected me and i chased him."

"I know."

"Yibo you're dating him right?"

"No I'm just courting him I got rejected. Both of us bffs xiaoxiao and me are living in some unwanted pain. Bro trust me I'm ready to wait for him my whole life."

Zi Xuan chuckled."ofc ikik."

"I'm not such an open book to let you in so fast and I haven't accepted your apology yet. First ill see if you have changed then I'll see."

"Thanks."

"Oh yibo is here." The grandmother entered saying this sentence with irritation in her voice.

"Yes I am so what it's not like I wanted to come you called me." Yibo said coldly.

"Grandma stop. Why are we here again?"

"Today we have to go to the xiao mansion. They invited us for dinner. Apparently your parents have done some past deals with them. So we need to go there.."

After this they left for the xiao mansion.
_______________________________________

Xiao mansion

The maids were preparing a lot of delicious dishes for the arrival of the guests.

Xiao crystal (xiao zhans mom) was checking on all of the arrangements and xiao jian min (xiao zhan's dad) was also helping his wife.

Cheng xiao was getting ready and xiao zhan arrived at the mansion 30 mins ago.

The bell rang.

*Tring* *tring* *tring*

The door was opened by cheng xiao and behind her xiao zhan, crystal and jian min were standing.

"Hello yibo." Said cheng xiao zhan hugged yibo and yibo also hugged her.