chapter 1

The sun was brightly shining and in a luxurious bedroom one figure could be spotted sleeping. It was xiao zhan.
He now had to follow his daily routine which was very boring for him but today was friday, meaning, he will go to the bar today and hook up with someone. So the night was waiting for him.

He woke up and got ready and left for the office. Apart from him being a jerk he is actually a really focused person in life when it comes to his work.

He worked all day, very hard as always and was exhausted. But it doesn't mean it will stop him from going to the club. He has some sort of monstrous energy to do all that.
_______________________________________

It was early morning. A person was sleeping peacefully when his alarm rang and he had to wake up from his dreamland. It was wang yibo. Today he was actually really excited because he'll be playing at a new club which is a top class luxurious one. He felt energetic.

He spent his whole day working hard and studying. Then he got ready for the night.
_______________________________________

Xiao zhan's penthouse

Xiao zhan was set to go out for the night. He was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt with a leather jacket. Suddenly the bell rang. He went to open the door.

"Oh yubin you're here bro" said zhan.

"Yea. Oh I see dressed to impress today huh?" Said yubin.

"Well what can I do. I always look this handsome." Said zhan

"Too full of himself" mumbled yubin

"Did you say anything?" Asked zhan.

"No no what can I say to my handsome friend" said yubin in a mocking tone.

"Zhan your mom called me today." Said yubin.

"Oh is it the same old boring topic again?"

"Zhan might be boring to you. But take my advice and others also. Stop fooling around. Try to find true love who isn't after you for your money. True love is something valuable and beautiful and once you find it, it's an endgame. There is no escape from it. You'll be stuck there." Said yubin

"Bro I don't want to be stuck anywhere. Right now let's go and enjoy life. We're still young."

By saying this they both left for the club. Actually this club was owned by zhan himself. And he was informed a new band will be playing music today and they are extremely talented. So he himself wanted to see the hype.
_______________________________________

Yibo's apartment

Yibo doesn't like that much luxury. He likes to live normally like a middle class person. Even though his parents spoiled him in his childhood but after their deaths he learnt to adjust and live in this shitty and unfair world. Cheng xiao was gonna visit yibo before his departure to the club. After 10 minutes of waiting cheng xiao finally came.

"Oh my dear friend, wang yiboooooo"

"Oh my not very dear friend cheng xiaooooooo"

Well this cute side of yibo, only cheng xiao is aware of it as he doesn't have anyone else to actually open up to.

"You're very excited and nervous right?" Asked cheng xiao.

"Yes. It's your brother's club also. I've heard that it's very luxurious and it's difficult to play there"

"Yea. I'm proud of you bestie." Said cheng xiao and hugged him.

Well then hugging is very normal. They are like siblings so there's no problem in there.

"Cheng xiao will you come with me?"

"Yibo sorry. But tonight I'm not available. Actually mom called me to dinner so I have to go there. But i wish I could come with you" said cheng xiao in a sulking tone.

"It's fine. I'll manage." Said yibo.

They both bid farewell and went to their respective locations.
_______________________________________

At the club

Zhan and yubin were sitting in the VIP section of the club. Zhan wanted to really see the hype about this band and their main singer being so handsome and amazing.

Zhan and yubin drank for a while when the new band finally arrived. Theys introduced themselves.

"Hi I'm wang yibo the leader and main singer of our band. I'm very honoured and excited to be here. It's a great opportunity to play here. I hope you enjoy"

They then started singing. The crowd went crazy. Yibo was so freakin handsome and cute that the crowd wasn't able to remove their eyes from him.

On the other hand zhan was mesmerized by the beauty. He was so handsome yet cute.

Suddenly their eyes looked at each other. Zhan felt a different feeling. The show went by and they stole many glances from each other. Now the band was offered complimentary drinks for their great performance.

Yibo was sitting surrounded by many girls and boys wanting to devour him.

Zhan and yibo again looked at each other. Now zhan had enough, he had to approach this guy. He stood up

"Zhan where are you going?" Asked yubin

"Found my target for tonight"

"Lord please save him."

Zhan went and approached yibo.

"Hi I am xiao zhan. The owner of this club"

Actually zhan and yibo should know each other because cheng xiao and yibo are bestfriends but they've never met.

"Hi I am Wang yibo. Nice to meet you."

"I know you're my sister's bestfriend. Thanks for taking care of her. She really loves you as a brother."

"Thanks for the appreciation"

"Youre very handsome" zhan said huskily.

"U...umm"

"Babe don't be worried. I wanna devour you tonight. Lemme please?"

Yibo was actually drunk at this point. Because everyone offered him drinks and he drank it also.

Yibo went near zhans ear and Said "so why don't you. What's stopping you."
_______________________________________

Guys the first chapter. Ik it's boring. But it would get better. I hope you'll support my story. Please don't forget to vote and comment.
-yizhan_BJYX