chapter 7🔞

Zhan's apartment

Zhan was very excited today because he was going to meet yibo finally after 4 weeks. He will not deny it but he missed his baby.

*Tring*
*Tring*

The bell rang. Zhan went and opened the door. Yibo was there and as soon as he saw his zhan ge, he went and jumped on him and zhan held him. He hugged zhan like a koala bear.

"Gege i missed you soo much" said yibo. Zhan ruffled his hair and kissed his nose. "Same bo di". Yibo giggled cutely.

"Gege do you know my exams went very well. I think I'll get a good percentage and there are many possibilities that I'll get the internship in you company."

"Good for you bo di. I want you to work hard like this only.

"Gege tonight I want to take you somewhere. Can we go if you're free?"

"Sure bo di today i cleared my schedule for you."

"Hehe gege" yibo smiled cutely.

Zhan pulled yibo on his lap and started touching and caressing his face lovingly. He was staring at him intensely. "Bo di you're beautiful" said zhan.

Yibo felt a bit shy and hid his face in zhan's chest. Zhan made yibo look up and held his chin. Zhan started kissing yibo. It was a soft kiss at first but then it got aggressive.

"Aah..gege"

"Bo di i want you. It's been so long." Zhan said while nuzzling his nose in Yibo's crook.

"G..gege"

Zhan knew it yibo agreed. He started kissing him passionately. Trailing kisses from his head down to his nipples. He opened Yibo's shirt fully.

He started sucking Yibo's nipples. He sucked one while played with the other one.

"Aah...ah..gege"

Zhan held yibo in bridal style and took him to the bedroom.

"You keep on getting more beautiful day by day bodi."

Zhan and yibo were now fully naked. Zhan took his tie and ties Yibo's hands above his head. He took a piece of cloth and blindfolded yibo. "Gege why did you tie my hand and blindfold me" asked yibo.

"Baby today gege wants to try something different."

Zhan had a bottle of red wine kept on his table beside the bed. He wanted to do smtg different today. That's why he prepared everything already.

Zhan poured the red wine on yibos chest and stomach and started licking it. He sucked his nipples and licked his whole area where he poured the red wine.

"Aaahh..gege...so good....aah" yibo moaned.

Zhan also kept ice cubes on the bed side table. He took one of the ice cubes in his hand and started to rub it slowly on Yibo's body from his face to his thighs and legs. "Aah....aahh..."
Yibo trembled because of the sudden cold he felt.

Zhan then took one ice cube and inserted it in Yibo's mouth and started kissing him. They both sucked on the ice cube as well as kissed.

(Inspired from tharntype ifykyk👽)

Zhan then spread Yibo's legs wide, took an ice cube and started teasing Yibo's hole and dick with it. Yibo felt an unknown sensation in his body.

"Aah....it's...weird gege"

"I bet you're enjoying it" zhan said and smirked.

"Ge....please remove my blindfold."

Zhan removed Yibo's blindfold. He could see some tears in Yibo's eyes.

Zhan spread Yibo's legs and inserted his dick in Yibo's hole in one swift move.

"Ahhhhhhhh" yibo shouted because of the pain.

Zhan let yibo adjust. He kissed Yibo's each tear away. Zhan started kissing him passionately.

After yibo adjusted he nodded and zhan started moving.

"Aahhh....aah....da....daddy..good"

"Mmmmm...so good"

"Aaahh...." Yibo moaned.

Zhan moved at a fast pace. He took Yibo's one leg up on his shoulder and pounded even harder.

"Fuck bo di you're so warm."

Zhan took Yibo's another leg on his shoulder and pounder harder and faster. His speed was so freakin fast.

"Gege I'm cumming"

"Come with me"

They both cummed together.

"Fuck yibo you're amazing. Your body is so sweet. I'm addicted to it."

Zhan said all of these sweet words but little did he know yibo took it to his heart. He really liked his gege praising his body.

Zhan turned yibo around and started thrusting. He kept on slapping Yibo's ass also.

They went on like this for 4 rounds until yibo fainted because zhan was really rough today.
_______________________________________

Guys can u guess what will happen in the evening? I'll leave this one on a cliffhanger. I might take a bit long to update. But any which ways enjoy the smut I wrote today and the tharntype scene. If you've watched it you'll know.
-yizhan_BJYX