chapter 17

It's been 2 months since their marriage. It couldn't have been any better for them. Everyday they realise how much they love each other.

The past month grandma wang passed away. They held a funeral but yibo couldn't deny the fact that he wasnt sad. The woman always gave him pain and suffering.

Zhan and yibo were sleeping on the bed together.

"Baby you're awake" asked zhan while getting up from the bed after giving yibo a morning kiss.

"Hmmm......gegeeee" yibo whined.

"Yibo today we have a doctor's appointment right? I hope you get better baby." Zhan said and kissed Yibo's cheeks.

They both get ready to go to the hospital for Yibo's checkup.

The doctors conducted several tests on yibo. Zhan and yibo were just waiting for the best. They hoped that there would be no complications in Yibo's health.

After some time the doctor called both of them in.

"Hi Mr xiao and Mr wang" said the doctor.

"Doctor it's mr xiao only for him also" zhan said while smiling lightly.

"Ahh ok. So we conducted the tests and actually conducted them 3 times and we found out one of the most rarest things to happen."

"Is it something really serious" yibo asked being a bit worried.

"Ahh no. It's just that Mr xiao yibo is pregnant. Don't worry too much. It's possible for a few men to get pregnant."

"WHAT!?" screamed yibo.

"Calm down yibo" said zhan.

"OMG XIAO ZHAN aren't you surprised." Yibo asked

"One of my male frnds also got pregnant so it's not new for me. Doctor can we pls get some privacy."

"Oh yea sure" the doctor walked out.

Zhan held Yibo's both hands. "baby you're gonna give me the second biggest gift of my life now. I-I really cannot be happier than this. I love you so much yibo. Everyday and forever." Said zhan with tears and showered Yibo's face with kisses.

"Gege I'm so shocked. But gege I want to carry this child. This feels different. But I also want a child. I wanna give u all the happiness in this world. I love you too" said yibo and grabbed zhan's head for a kiss.

"Gege wait wdym it's your second biggest gift. Aren't you content with this" yibo asked worriedly.

"Baby the biggest gift of my life is you, yourself. No one can replace your place ever in my life. Just you meeting me is the best thing that has ever happened to me in this life."

"Awww gege is expressing his love again I see"

They both cried, hugged and kissed and finally decided to go to the xiao mansion to announce the news.
_______________________________________

Xiao mansion

Yibo and zhan reached the mansion.

They all had lunch and were sitting in the living room when zhan suddenly said "mom, dad, xiaoxiao, zi Xuan, YIBO IS PREGANANT"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Hello, guys, he's pregnant I said"

"THE FUCK" zi Xuan started. "DONT JOKE" cheng xiao said.

"I'm not joking. Here check the report." Zhan said and gave the reports to everyone.

"Wait is it actually true zhan?"

"Mom you saw the reports. And male pregnancy is possible. You remember my friend who also got pregnant years back"

"CONGRATULATIONS YIBO AND ZHAN. FOR THE FIRST TIME MY ZHAN DID A GOOD JOB." crystal suddenly shouted.

"Son congratulations" Jian min said while patting Yibo's head lovingly.

Yibo shyly looked down.

"Aww my baby. He's pregnant. Awww I'll just wait for it to show. AWWWWW" cheng xiao admired yibo.

"Bro wait don't make my cry." Zi Xuan said while getting emotional.

"Dude why are YOU crying. He's the one pregnant or did xiaoxiao make you pregnant." Zhan said while thinking.

"Gege i don't have a dick like yours to make her pregnant." Said cheng xiao very casually.

"Guys for god's sake just shut up" said yibo while getting angry.

"Oh damn I knew it. He has been acting weird since the past days. His mood swings are hitting in"

"OH SO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WOWW XIAO ZHAN. Did I ever say to make me pregnant? Do you not knw what a condom is? Huh?"

"Oh baby sorry. I'll take care of you in the best way possible."

"Hmm. Now that's my husband"

They all had fun the whole day. They were very content with the little boy of happiness. It was a perfect day for them.
_______________________________________

Baby's preggy🤰. Bahahah.
-yizhan_BJYX