chapter 15

1 month later

The couples were both living their life peacefully. Their parents were also happy.

Today was yibo and cheng xiaos graduation party.
_______________________________________

At the university

"Gegeee it's fine" said yibo while whining.

"No no wait it's not just a second pls."
Said xiao zhan

"Gege my dress is already perfect and the cap is fixed it looks so nice and perfectly done I think it's enough now pls like cmon you've been fixing mmmmm" suddenly xiao zhan shut yibo up with an aggressive peck on his lips.

"Omg omg where's my phone shit shit" said cheng xiao acting dramatically as she wants to record the couple kissing.

"It's fine I think we'll get to watch this live everyday." Said zi Xuan to xiaoxiao

"Yea"

"Now yibo let me take a last look and you'll shut up OK?"

"Ugh ok gege"

Xiao zhan checked Yibo's dress for the last time and made sure he looked fine. He did this because yibo was one of the top students of the university along with cheng xiao so they were going to go to the stage to give a speech.

After 20 mins

"Please welcome our top students of this year who made our school proud once again with their achievements" said an announcer

Everyone gave their speech now it was Yibo's turn.

He was very nervous and sweaty.

"Ok so hi guys I'm wang yibo. Hehe. Oh shit. Oh sorry I forgot I'm not allowed to curse. Yea so I did prepare a speech but coming up here made me forget everything. Yea so first of all thanks to my friends who have always supported me. And by friends I mean only one person that's my best friend Cheng Xiao thanks to her. And ofc I also worked hard and studied I'm definitely not gonna dedicate the speech to completely to others I mean I also worked hard a lot. Ok so ummm yea one more person i would like to thank is my boyfriend somewhere in the crowd now I'm not telling who he is or else everyone will stare at him because he's so handsome. Now thanks to him always encouraging and supporting I love you gege. And yea bye guys I guess this u can call this as the most messed up speech BYE YALL ASSHOLES"

Everyone laughed at Yibo's speech.

"Gege how did I do??"

"Bo di did amazing except for that last line"

"Gege c'mon you're old in this generation we hav to bold and sassy and c'mon everyone loved my asshole part"

"Yea yea ofc but I'm the real one who's seen your asshole inside out." Said zhan and yibo choked on the drink he was drinking.

"Xiao zhan shut up how can u be so shameless let us survive in peace." Said Wang zi Xuan.

"Zi Xuan I think he's correct he must've wrecked Yibo's hole till now too many times oh my poor friend but i think I'm better in bed than him."

"SHUT UP BOTH OF U SHAMELESS SIBLINGS FR"

Everyone laughed and enjoyed themselves.

Later in the evening zhan and yibo went back to their cars.

"Tired?"

"Yes but no. I've finally graduated and don't worry I'm still full of energy."

"I love you yibo"

"I knw gege i love you too"

"I want to take you somewhere today."

"Oh really a surprise on graduation night is all I needed"

45 mins later

They arrived at Yibo's mother's restaurant

"Gege why are we here??"

"You'll see first put on this blindfold"

Yibo put on his blindfold and zhan lead the way helping yibo also.

"Now you can remove your blindfold."

Yibo removed his blindfold and turned around to see zhan sitting on his knees with a box.

"Bo di although we are basically bound to get married but I think that you deserve a proper proposal."

"I brought you here because this is the place where you first confessed to me. Yibo I've always been attracted to you. At first it was lust and by time I started getting addicted to your body and touches but smtg inside me knew it wasn't just going to be a fling with you. Even though I denied it so many times but internally I knew I was falling deeper and deeper for you. I had a hard time trusting people but looking at you I knew youre such a delicate and beautiful soul that cannot think about hurting people. So Wang yibo my love can I do the honours of being your husband for this whole lifetime and the other ones as well."

Both of them had tears in their eyes.

"Umm hmm lemme think. What can you give me xiao zhan?"

"Well in rich, handsome, loyal only towards you, tall and moreover the fact that I love you"

"YES YES I'LL MARRY YOU"

Said yibo and got down on his knees to hug zhan. Then zhan inserted the ring on yibos ring finger.

"Zhan ge nice choice i love this ring"

"Thanks love"
_______________________________________

Guys sorry for not updating since such a long time. I'll try to update now but from next week my finals r starting. But still I'll try. And about the story I'll end it in a few more chaps.
-yizhan_BJYX