chapter 4 🔞

"hi bodi"

"Hello zhan ge"

"You're performance out there was great. You're amazing. I wanna ask you one thing. Will you continue this career in music"

"Ge actually no. Singing is my hobby and I enjoy singing as well as dancing. I'm gonna inherit my father's company after graduating. Right now it's being handled by my uncle but I'm the rightful heir. So I'll continue that as my career but I think as a hobby I'll keep on singing."

"Company?"

"Ge actually as you know my surname is Wang. I'm the son of Wang xiao hai."

"Wait you're the son of Wang xiao hai!!??"

"Ge my parents I think you already know they died a mysterious death. I always wanted to find that out but I never got the chance to. My parents never exposed me and my sister to the real world because they wanted us to be normal human beings and they never wanted us to be in the spotlight since we're young. So this is the reason they never used to disclose our identity."

"Yea I know about your parents. Actually my parents used to know your parents. They were business partners. Even they were surprised by your parents sudden death. And your sister is Wang zi Xuan right?"

"Yes zhan ge. I've decided that no matter what I'll find out about my parents death. Cause somehow I have a feeling it was planned."

"As you wish bo di. But remember this world is not that simple instead it cruel. Be safe always."

Yibo was happy to know that his ge cares about him and is also trying to know him better.

"Ge cheng xiao told me many things about you. She says you're the best brother in this whole world."

"Wait she really said that?"

"You know my parents love me a lot even I know that. They can do anything for us. But I never got the parently love from my parents and I did not want cheng xiao to experience that also. So i decided to treat her like my princess. I have always tried to provide her the family love. I know it's not enough but I've always tried."

"Ge you're actually good. At least you have someone in your family." Yibo said sadly and looked down.

"Bo di what do you mean. According to the information everyone knows your grandmother, sister, uncle and aunt are still alive."

"Ge I wanna be honest with you so I'll tell you. My grandmother never liked me and I don't know why. My sister doesn't like me at all because not bragging but she thinks I always steal her boyfriend's attention. She has had many in the past and she says i come in between. I have 80% of the shares of the company. My grandmother and sister want those also. About my uncle and aunt they also hate me because after I'll graduate they'll have to give the company to me. I was going through difficult times and still am. But then i met cheng xiao. She was like a ray of light in my life. Ge don't take this in the wrong way. From the start we had no romantic feelings involved always the siblings kind of love. She is a really precious person to me."

"I am thankful that my sister has been of help. And Bo di don't worry I'll also be there for you. Ok."

Yibo felt happy that his zhan ge was at least expressing something regardless of their relationship. Actually what relationship. They don't know what to call it.
_______________________________________

Moaning and groaning sound could be heard from the room.

"Aah...f...fuck....zhan ge"

They both cummed together.

"Shit yibo youre so fucking good."

Zhan then lifted yibo and made him sit on his lap. Zhans dick was still inside Yibo's hole.

"Ride me Baby"

"Ge... I am tired"

"Fuck yibo. I don't want excuses."

"Sorry ge"

Yibo then obeyed the order and started moving on zhan's lap. They already did 4 rounds and today they had rough sex. Yibo got really tired but zhan as usual with his experience did not get tired.

"Yibo faster."

"Aaaah....gege...aah...nghh"

"Sh....shit.....aah....go.....good....so good"

"Damn it yibo ride faster" zhan then slapped Yibo's butt hard.

Yibo reacted to it. It felt painful and pleasurable at the same time. Zhan slapped Yibo's butt again.

"Aaah...ge"

Zhan held yibo waist and started moving now. Zhan literally slammed Yibo's butt on his thighs so that his dick could go deeper in his hole.

"Aaaah....gege.....wa....wow"

They both then cummed. This was their fifth round. Yibo had no energy. Suddenly he collapsed.

Zhan released he was too tired and fell asleep.

Zhan cleaned himself and yibo and they both went to sleep while cuddling.
_______________________________________

Guys another chapter. This one was a bit boring. Even though I have given the smut warning in the chapter name still it's light smut. But don't worry I'll give smut from time to time for my perverted readers.😏😏
-yizhan_BJYX