chapter 5

2 months later

Everything was going great in life for both zhan and yibo. They were still sex partners. But zhan showed so much care towards yibo.

Yibo really started loving and admiring zhan. Yibo started saying "zhan ge didi ai ni" to zhan. Zhan never replied to this. He just either said "mn" or smiled.

They both spent a lot of time together. Zhan also helped yibo in his studies because zhan was a top student.

Yibo loved zhan wholeheartedly but he was afraid of rejection. But at the same time zhan treated him so nicely that anyone would think they were boyfriends.
_______________________________________

Xiao zhan's apartment

"Bo di listen I heard from cheng xiao that your exams are starting in 2 weeks."

"Yea ge. They're gonna start in 2 weeks."

"So I want you to stop coming at my house for a while. If you need any help you can visit me or message me regarding your studies. But right now you should focus on your exams."

"Geeeeeeee"

"Baby don't whine."

"Hmmph." Yibo pouted.

"Oh my baby's being so cute." Zhan pinched Yibo's cheeks.

"Please bobo"

"Ok ge. But after 2 weeks I'll come back whenever I want to."

"Ok baby you can but right now I want you to focus on your studies."

"Gege after these exams I'll have to do my internship."

"So did you apply for any of the companies?"

"Yes ge i applied for many and even your company. But to get internship in your company is very difficult. It will depend on my marks."

"Don't worry good luck. I hope you'll get it."

"Thanks ge. I think I'll go home now and study. Thanks for the lunch."

Suddenly zhan got up from his place and kissed yibo.

The slow kiss turned into a passionate one. Zhan asked yibo for permission to enter his tongue and yibo allowed.

Yibo opened his mouth and zhan's tongue started exploring his whole mouth, devouring it.

"Aah...ah" moaned yibo.

Zhan stopped kissing yibo when they were out of breath.

"Yibo baby ill miss this."

"Same ge" yibo said and cutely giggled.

Zhan nuzzled his nose on Yibo's.

"Good luck baby." And then zhan kissed Yibo's forhead.

Yibo then went to his apartment.

Xiao zhan's POV

"Even though yibo and i started off as sex partners and our relationship cannot be defined still I have a thing for him. I don't know what to call it honestly. He's very cute and his childish nature is adorable. Others might think that he is a cold hearted person because of his facial expression but he is a really fragile person who needs love, care and warmth which he hasn't gotten in his whole life.

I can try to give him the care and warmth but about love I myself doesn't know it. I can never love anyone. With yibo i feel different and i myself cannot deny it but a relationship isn't meant for me.

Yibo everyday tells me "Zhan ge didi ai ni", but I've never replied. I know he seriously means it when he says this but I just cannot reply to him. Yubin told me that I should not make him fall for me because I will not be able to return his feelings. But what can I do? I cannot leave him. I need him. I want him. I hope i don't hurt that fragile soul in the end. For me emotions are nothing but for him I know they mean a lot. He is so pure. I hope in the future I just somehow don't hurt him."
_______________________________________

Guys so this was the chapter and I wanted you guys to know about zhan's pov also because I know everyone is curious and later don't worry I'll also give the reason as to why zhan is not able to trust and love someone. About yibo it's his first love and it is possible to fall for someone in a span of 2 months.
-yizhan_BJYX