chapter 16

1 year later

A tall handsome man could be seen standing on the altar waiting for his groom.

The tall man was xiao zhan. Yes he was getting married but to whom? Ofc his beloved wang yibo.

A man in a white suit slowly walked down the altar with his sister. He was wang yibo.

It had been a year since zhan's proposal to yibo. They had gotten closer than ever in the past year. Everyone knew they were inseparable.

These both humans loved eachother a lot and would make out time for themselves out of their busy schedule. They would spend time going on dates, visiting their frnds and ofc love making.

Yibo walked down the altar and zi Xuan finally handed Yibo's hand in zhan's hand and whispered "take care of my brother with all your might or else I would kill you trust me zhan"

Zhan chuckled with tears "ok". Zhan was dropping tears because of the current situation.

"Husband why r u crying" yibo asked while smiling.

Listening to Yibo's voice zhan sobbed even harder. "you're looking ve...very beautiful." Zhan was getting very emotional because of todays situation.

"I love you Yibo" whispered zhan.

Then the priest announced "we're all here to witness the marriage of Mr xiao zhan to Mr Wang yibo"

Then the wedding ceremony went on.

"Now you may take your vows." Said the priest.

"Can we take our own vows" asked zhan

"Yes"

"Well yibo, my little baby, still a whiny kid and very smart also." Zhan was dropping tears. "oh my god sorry for crying but I cannot stop because of this beautiful person in front of my eyes. I would say for me it was love at first sight towards yibo. It's just that I was way too dumb to realise that. He realised it first. He proposed to me first. I rejected it. He waited for me. He said he can wait for me as long as I want. And he did not back off. Then i realised how much I love him. He's my soulmate, my lover, my fiancee and now my husband. He's someone i would love to treasure and cherish my whole life. I want to keep him safe and love him forever. I want to build a family with him in the future and I want to stay committed to him. Yibo i vow to love you forever and protect you" zhan finished his vows and yibo had tears in his eyes.

Then zhan slid the ring in Yibo's finger.

"My dear zhan ge. I've never met someone as beautiful and handsome as you. My gege is very good looking. I fell for your heart. You have a really good heart. Even though you hurt me in the past but ik you still cared for me and loved me that's the reason I kept on going and never gave up any hope. I vow to love you forever and never leave you and protect you at all times."

Yibo slid the ring in zhan's ring finger.

"Now you may kiss"

Zhan came forward and gave a small peck on Yibo's lips. But yibo smiled mischievously and jumped on zhan and kissed him. The crowd started cheering loudly. After a long kiss they stopped.

All of the wedding ceremonies were done smoothly and the party was fun.

"My zhanzhan is finally married now" said zhan's mother with tears in her eyes. "I cannot believe it"

"I myself cannot believe it mom. Now stop crying and enjoy."

Crystal hugged his son tightly and zhan returned the hug.

Suddenly they heard voices from the stage.

"Y'ALL GUYSSSS. I'M MARRIED. SHIT. BUT I'M NOT OLD. MY HUSBAND IS. HE MUST BE TIRED BUT I'M NOT SO LET'S DANCE" said yibo and all his frnds including him drank shots of vodka and danced their hearts out.

"He's precious isn't he?" Asked zhan's mom while looking at zhan.

"He's my treasure." Said zhan while looking at yibo with loving eyes. That was one of the few moments when crystal realised how great of a choice it was to get these two married. She'll forever be grateful for this.

Later at night

"Ahh....zhan ge just put it in already."

Zhan tied Yibo's hands to the headboard of the bed with a belt. Yibo wasnt able to touch himself which gave him a different pleasure.

Zhan did not use lube nor a condom and entered yibo in one go.

"AHHHHHHHH....ge.....gege....zhan ge...."

"Ah....bo di you're so tight."

"Ahhh.ahh....ah.....ah....ah...ahh...ahhh..ahh....ahh" yibo kept on moaning with each thrust from zhan.

After 15 mins of deep penetrating both of them finally cummed together.

"I love you bodi. I'll only do one round today. I know I went really rough on you. Sorry"

"It's fine baby. I love you too"

With that they ended their night with complete bliss and satisfaction.
_______________________________________

Update after the longest time. Ikik. Sorry guys. And a short chapter on the top of that. Next chapters hint. (It's a MPREG)😋 Enjoy
-yizhan_BJYX