chapter 11

Next day in University

"Xiaoxiao I told your ge about my feelings."

"I'm proud of you yibo. I hope it feels like you've gotten a burden off your shoulder?"

"He's xiaoxiao. I confessed my feelings and he honestly did not completely reject me. He opened up to me and told me the reason as to why he can't trust people."

"I knew it, if gege really loves you or feels for you he would never be able to say no to you completely. Bobo he might a player and seem cold but from inside he is just a fragile sould who needs to be loved. He needs someone to rely on. He always acts like a older brother to me and takes responsibility but deep inside I know it that he is also tired and needs someone to rely on. I'm trusting you for that."

"Thanks for trusting me so much. But don't worry. My feelings are strong enough to fight through everything. I'll start courting him." Yibo said and smiled.

"Good."

Yibo recieved a call.

"Xiaoxiao I'll pick this one up. Give me a moment."

He went to the side and picked up the call. It was his zhan ge.

"Yibo are you with cheng xiao right now?"

"Yes ge. Why did anything happen?"

"Oh yes just tell her that our parents need her at the main house today. Her phone wasn't reachable."

"Oh ok gege. And one thing. I asked xiaoxiao for permission today. I'll court you. Don't ever think that I'm jingyu and I'll never force my feelings on you. You'll fully have your freedom. Always remember if you ever accept my feelings, we'll be two different individuals but our love will make us one. Right now it's just courting. And I knw you did not reject me fully. I still have hopes."

"Didi I did not reject you. And I will definitely try to make something out of this. I hope you can wait for me."

"For an eternity gege."

"Okok stop being cheesy bye bye."

"Bye ge. I love you."

Then yibo cut the call. He was happy that zhan was ready to at least try with him.

"XIAOXIAO"

"omg bro stop shooting we are at the uni rn"

"Kk BUT ZHAN GE ACCEPTED MY IDEA OF ME COURTING HIM OMGGGGGG bro I'm freaking out HELP"

"geezzzz shut up i get it ur excited but at least don't make a fool out of me at the uni"

"I'm very hurt xiaoxiao" yibo said while acting dramatically, "you care more about your image than your bestfriend."

"Oh you finally know it thank god."

"Xiaoxiao zhan ge told me that your parents need you at the main mansion today."

"Oh ok."
_______________________________________

Cheng xiao was driving to her parents main mansion. She was driving at a normal speed but suddenly a car came in front of her car in a really high speed. Cheng xiao managed to pull the break but still xiaos car bumped a little in the car front of her car.

She came out of her car and so did the other car owner.

"Bro can't you drive normally. You know a big accident couldve happened if I did not pull the breaks of my car." Said cheng xiao.

"I'm sorry I was in a hurry. I'll apologize."

"Oh miss your apology will not do anything for me. I need the money for the repairing."

"Oh sorry I don't hav the cash rn. Here take my card. My name is Wang zi Xuan and the other info is already there. You can contact me. I'm in a hurry."

Then zi Xuan left in her car. Cheng xiao was still standing on the road. She thought "not gonna lie she was a bit cute. Bro I knew I had a bit gay inside of the straight me. Everyone has a bit gay inside of them. I guess mine will come out sooner or later. I'll meet her again and invite her for coffee."

She sighed and drove to her parents house.

Meanwhile in zi Xuans car

She thought "shit she was hot. Wait no no I'm not having these thoughts. I'm sure I like zhan ge. I even told granny about it. Yea I'll pursue him.
_______________________________________

Xiao zhan's office

Yubin entered xiao zhan's office.

"Bro someone's here for you." Said yubin.

"Who?"

"Someone. If you're free I'll let him in."

"Ok"

Yubin went out. And after a minute or so someone opened the door and shouted "GEGE I'M HERE. HOPE I'M NOT DISTURBING. I MEAN EVEN IF I'M STILL TOLERATE ME." yibo came and shouted and he looked full of positive energy.

Zhan chuckled at the latter's behaviour. "you're not disturbing yibo. I just got free right now."

"Gege I'm quite sure you did not have your lunch yet.  So here i bought your favourite dishes for you. Lets eat lunch. I don't hav too much time."

Zhan nodded and both enjoyed the lunch a lot. The room was filled with laughing sounds and yibo kept on feeding zhan from time to time. It was a pleasent afternoon for both of them.

After the lunch yibo went back to his university as he had 2 classes left.
_______________________________________

Cheng xiao pov

"Bro I've never been attracted to someone so much. I never dated anyone to be precise. This girl really caught my eye. My parents are really open minded and I'm quite sure they would accept what so ever my sexuality is.

They accepted zhan also and welcomed his choices with open arms. I love my family for being this supportive. This is the first time I'm attracted to someone and I want to make it special for me even if my feelings don't get reciprocated.

Ohh dude I'm feeling so in love."
_______________________________________

Guys new couple😏. And what do you think abt zhan and yibo. Honestly at first I had a completely different storyline. But I decided to add a little angst and fluff also. Thats it. Or maybe I can change the storyline again so let's see.
-yizhan_BJYX