chapter 12

Read the A/N at the end of the chapter. It's important.
______________________________________

The next day

Cheng xiao was sitting in her apartment. She suddenly remembered about the business card she got. She decided to call that beautiful lady.

She noted down her number on the dialpad and pressed the call button. It started ringing and after 5 rings the call was picked up.

"Hello" said cheng xiao.

"May I know who is it?" Asked zi Xuan.

"Well if you remember me yesterday you bumped your car into mine and gave me your business card to come and contact you."

"Oh yesyes. I can transfer you the repairing money online on this number itself. Is it fine?"

"Uh.... Actually no. You know what I want to meet you if you're comfortable." Cheng xiao being a straightforward person for the first time got nervous.

"Oh ofc. If possible we can meet tomorrow I'll text you the address." Zi Xuan also herself wanted to meet this lady.

"Ok then bye. See you"

"Bye"

Then the call ended.

"Yes yes yes yes I finally got to meet her. Wait i don't hav any clothes. I need a shopping spree right now. OMG i should hurry up."

Then xiao went to do her shopping.
_______________________________________

Two months later

Zhan loved Yibo's treatment towards him. He could finally find himself opening up and getting comfortable with him. Yibo was very gentle throughout the whole month and never forced his feelings on zhan.

Zhan liked the fact that yibo wasn't like jingyu. He did not force and was always considerate. He just wants a little more time and then if he is ready he might propose to yibo to be his boyfriend because yibo has done everything and is trying so hard so why can't zhan make his own moves

Talk about Wang zi Xuan and cheng xiao. They became good friends. Both of them knew they had a little something for each other. Cheng xiao in her mind decided and admitted that she liked zi Xuan a lot. But on the other hand zi Xuan never admitted even though she knew she liked xiao because she thought she had a crush on zhan.

Cheng xiao often flirted with zi Xuan and she also discovered that zi Xuan was younger than her which she found cute for some reason.
_______________________________________

Xiao zhan's office

Yibo and zhan were having lunch together.

"Gege would you like to go on a date soon?"

"Sure bo di."

"Omg i love you gege" said yibo and kissed zhan's cheek.

"I...I l..."

"Gege don't force yourself I know you're trying don't worry about me."

"No yibo i like you. Yes that's it I LIKE YOU and I hope I can say those 3 words to you soon without stuttering."