chapter 3

At University

"Bobo where did you go yesterday. I tried contacting you after your show but you did not receive my call" said cheng xiao.

"Aahh we..well i went to meet a friend of mine"

"Bo i can tell that you are lying you know. What did you do yesterday?"

"Well umm"

"Ok listen it's fine. Until and unless you've not committed a crime, done something illegal and ummmmm...oh yea not involved with that brother of mine everything is fine" cheng xiao said while giving a smile.

Yibo got a bit tensed when she mentioned her brother. Yibo never lies to cheng xiao but now he did. Like what is he even doing? First he gave his first kiss, second he lost his virginity third he is lying to his best friend and on the top of that he hooked up with his best friends brother. Oh lord what a life.
_______________________________________

Xiao zhan's office

"Bro guess what" asked xiao zhan

"What happened?" Replied yubin.

"I just fucked with my sister's bestfriend yesterday"

"Xiao fucking zhan. Didn't your sister tell you to not involve any of her friends in your hooking up game"

"Bro c'mon. It was her bestfriend wang yibo. He's really beautiful"

"Xiao zhan dude. Your sister specially said any friend but this wang yibo. What are you even doing"

"Bro he is really beautiful. His pale skin and beautiful face. OMG SHIT IM BLUSHING. He's really an ethereal beauty. I'll meet him again. He is going to play at my club again today. Today he has some extra class or smtg so my sister and him had to go to the university on Saturday."

"Zhan be careful. I'm warning you. If he started falling for you immediately cut ties with him. I don't want to see him hurt."

"C'mon he himself knows that this whole thing is just us satisfying our needs."

"Zhan I'm going now. Bye"
_______________________________________

At the club

A band can be seen singing. Usually at clubs you would see DJ's and at bars you would see bands or singers doing a live performance. But xiao zhan wanted to be unique and mixed up both the concepts for his club.

Wang yibo was singing a beautiful song with his soothing voice.

Xiao zhan sitting in his VIP area was staring at him. Only at him. Wang yibo also had eyes for xiao zhan only. Both of them knew where this night was going and had no problem with it.

Wang Yibo's POV

"Xiao zhan is a really handsome person. Honestly i never thought about my sexuality. I mean I never felt drawn to anyone so i did not think about it. When xiao zhan told me to call him zhan ge, honestly my heart fluttered.

Now see I'm not saying I've fallen in love with him only after our first day of meeting. But one thing that I know is that I'm attracted to this man.

The sex we had yesterday was my first time. I gave my first kiss and first time to a complete stranger. But for some reason I did not mind it.

I've known for quite a while that cheng xiaos brother is a Playboy. I knew it right now I'm his sex toy. We just have a relationship to satisfy our needs. But I like it and have no object in it. So it shouldn't be a problem right?

I hope in the future we can actually be together. Cause as I said I was attracted to him."

POV end

The band finished their performace. One of the waiters informed yibo that xiao zhan has called him to his vip area. He went there and opened the door.

"Hi bo di"

"Hello zhan ge"
_______________________________________

Guys very short chapter. And yea I know some of you will find yibo like a prostitute because of his reaction. But understand that it's his first time and he feels drawn. So it's a natural reaction.
-yizhan_BJYX