chapter 18

6 months later

Yibo was now 8 months pregnant and next month was his due date.

This journey for them was problematic, weird and fun. Yibo's mood swings caused a problem for everyone.

"Gege"

"Hmm what happened?"

" I don't feel good"

"WHAT?"

"Wait what happened. I think yibo we should go see the doctor. I swear if it's something bad" zhan said while panicking.

"SHUT UP"

"Huh?"

"I never said it was something bad it's just paining a bit in my stomache"

"Oh ok wait I'll help you" zhan said while smiling sheepishly.

This was their daily thing. Yibo having the worst mood swings. And zhan panicking because of no reason.
_______________________________________

20 days later

"Gosh yibo I'm worried. It's already been 9 months since you've been pregnant."

"Gege stop it. You'll cause me stress because of your ranting again and again."

"Oh sorry baby" zhan said and approached yibo for a kiss.

Zhan entered his tongue in yibos mouth invading the space and wanting to explore.

Yibo's suddenly pushed zhan in between their kissing.

"GEGE IT HURTS" he shouted.

"Shit shit shit... Umm. Yea the car" zhan said while panicking.

Zhan bought the car and carried yibo in there. They reached the hospital at time.

Zhan called their family members.

"Gosh will he be fine mom I'm worried" zhan said.

"Shut up. Do you have a thing for worrying too much or something. Don't worry he'll be fine"

They heard many screams from the room. They all could tell it was yibo who was shouting. Zhan just wanted to go and hug yibo.

The doctor came out after a few minutes and proceeded them.

"Congratulations Mr xiao. It is a baby girl. She is completely healthy and Mr yibo is also completely fine. The nurse will hand you the baby after cleaning"

After a few minutes the nurse came and handed the baby to zhan. Zhan looked at that little baby and started crying. He hugged the baby tightly.

"You're so beautiful" zhan whispered to the baby. "you look just like your mother."

Everyone held the baby with tears in their eyes.

"This baby looks so much like yibo thank god he did not get your genes" cheng xiao said.

"Gosh I'm handsome ok you gotta admit it"

"Yea yea what so ever. I don't care"

"Nurse can we go and visit yibo now?"

"Yes you can" the nurse replied.

Zhan went to the room to see yibo being awake.

"Baby" zhan said.

"Zhan gege"

"Here you go. Look at her she's so beautiful just like you" zhan said and handed the baby to yibo.

"My baby" yibo said and hugged the baby tightly.

Zhan on the other hand couldn't control his tears.

"Oh my lord when will this man stop crying" yibo sighed.

"I cannot h-help it ok"

"Never knew I was marrying an emotional fool"
_______________________________________

15 years later

Zhan was now 42 while yibo was 38. Their first born girl who they named xiao yixi was 15 now.

And of course zhan couldn't control his little brother so yibo gave birth to 3 more children.

2 twins who were boys and another girl. So now they had 2 boys and 2 girls.

This family of 6 was on a vacation on an island which zhan owned.

"Yixi take care of your of your siblings will you?" Yibo yelled to yixi who was sitting on a distance.

"Why papa?"

"Yixi your mom did some tough work last night. Please take care of them" zhan said.

"Yes dad I was able to hear the tough work mom had to do last night. Gosh make sure your voice is low mom. Thank god it was me. Imagine the younger ones passing"

"Yixi" yibo yelled.

"Next time I'll make sure your papa is not that loud."

"THERE IS NO NEXT TIME" yibo stomped his feet and walked away.

"Darling you will not be able to survive without a next time" zhan said and gave a high five to yixi.

"Shut up dumbasses" yibo said.

"Mommy" their youngest daughter came running to yibo.

"Baby I'm not your mommy. Call me papa or dad"

"Mommy"

"Who taught you this baby?"

"Dad did. He said you're the mommy here"

"THAT BASTARD I'LL KILL HIM."

Yibo went and threw the cushion on zhan.

"What did I think while marrying you" yibo questioned himself.

"You thought that..."

"Shut up no more words from your mouth"

"Mommyyy" the twins yelled together.

"Guys I'm your dad not your mom. Please." Yibo said.

"Gosh this family of mine is way too dramatic. I'll go chat with my girlfriend" yixi said.

"You have a girlfriend?" Zhan asked in disbelief

"Yes" yixi said in a duh tone. "wasn't i way too lesbian to be straight dad?"

"No that's not it. Why don't I know about this?" Zhan asked acting sad.

"Cause she's more comfortable telling her so called mommy" yibo said.

"Let's go yixi"

"Let's go papa"

"What about me?" Zhan yelled.

"You go to hell" yibo said.

And thats how their normal day is. Having fun. They give their kids freedom in life.

They live a very happy life with each other.

"I love you darling" zhan said.

"I love you too bastard."

"Gosh I still wonder how it became bastard from zhan ge"
_______________________________________

Last chapter of this story.
-yizhan_BJYX