chapter 14 🔞

Suddenly Wang zi Xuan stood up. "I want to say smtg.......

"Yes zi Xuan?" Asked grandma wang

"I....I love cheng xiao." Said zi Xuan.

"HUH?" Suddenly grandma wang shouted.

"Umm yes now cheng xiao don't worry later I'm confessing. But i thought rn is also a good moment. I love cheng xiao and I don't want to marry anyone else or smtg. I've treated yibo badly my whole life but trust me I genuinely will make up for all these years. Xiao zhan sorry for troubling you so much. I would love to be your sister in law. And cheng xiao I love her her like love LOVE her."

"You have my approval. We as parents never gave you a lot of attention and care so we want that we can let you take your own life decisions. We will not at all interfere." Said jian min.

Grandma wang was left dombfounded with both of her grandchildren turning out to be gay. If that's how she'll state it.

"Zi Xuan come with me" said cheng xiao and they went to the garden.

In the garden

"Zi Xuan do.....do you really mean it?"

"Yes xiaoxiao. I knew it I was avoiding my feelings but I wasn't able to accept myself being a lesbian but then I realised I don't like any other girls. I only like you. I had the biggest mental battle. But i let my heart win. I know it I love you. Thank you for waiting for me. I love you."

Cheng xiao hugged her tightly. (she was taller than zi Xuan) "thank you so much really thanks for returning my feelings."

Cheng xiao broke the hug and stared at zi Xuans eyes for a while and went on and kissed her. They started slowly but it turned into a heated kiss. Cheng xiao inserted her tongue in zi Xuans mouth causing her to moan. They kissed for a while and decided to go back in as everyone was waiting for them.

They all had a small convo afterwards and decided to return home. Cheng xiao and zi Xuan went together, zhan and yibo went together and grandma wang to her own house.
_______________________________________

Xiao zhan's apartment

Yibo and zhan entered the apartment. Yibo was on cloud nine bcz of his happiness. Finally his feelings were reciprocated. He couldn't feel any better.

"Yibo, I love you" said zhan

"I know zhan ge."

"You don't doubt me right?"

"Gege i don't. I can see the sincerity in your eyes. I know you are not lying."

"Thanks for trusting me" said zhan and he hugged yibo. He nuzzled in nose in Yibo's neck. He then looked at yibo with loving eyes and kissed him. The kiss at first was slow and loving later it turned into a passionate one.

Even though the kiss was wild the emotions could've been felt flowing in their act.

"Gege let's have sex. We haven't done that in a long time."

"No baby"

"Pleaseeee"

"What i meant to say is with you from now onwards I'll not have sex but I'll make love with you."

"Awwww gege is showing his love." Said yibo and kissed him on the cheek.

They soon went into their room. Clothes scattered around the whole house, moaning and groaning sounds coming from the room and this did not stop till dawn.

They made love today. Zhan showed care with his actions and went smoothly with yibo and wanted to give him full pleasure and not just seek for his own pleasure.
_______________________________________

Cheng xiaos apartment (continuation from night when they reached home)

Zi Xuan and cheng xiao entered the house.

"Xiaoxiaooooo"

"What happened to my whiny baby?" Said cheng xiao and kissed zi Xuans nose lightly.

Then they continued kissing. It was their first heated kiss. Zi Xuan realised love doesn't see gender. She and her own brother fell in love with the same gender. What's wrong in that nothing.

They removed each other's clothes and made their way to the room. They were still kissing.

Cheng xiao made zi Xuan lay on the bed and came on the top of her. Only their bra and undies were left.

Cheng xiao started giving hickies to zi Xuan. She made her way from her neck to her navel. She painted zi Xuan body with hickeys. Then cheng xiao removed zi Xuans bra revealing her breasts.

She started sucking them with full passion. She then removed her undies and started licking her thighs and the vaginal area. She inserted her one finger causing zi Xuan to moan.

"Ahh...xiaoxiao.....shit"

Cheng xiao inserted her another finger and started hitting zi Xuans spot.

They continued their activites for as long as they could.
_______________________________________

Guys so a short chap. And I hope you like our new couple.
-yizhan_BJYX