chapter 6

4 weeks later

Yibo's exams finished. He did pretty well. His results are gonna come out soon and he is also going to find out about the internship. He hopes to get it in zhan's company.

On the other hand zhan is stuck thinking about something. He will hook up with a different person every week but it has been 4 weeks since yibo got busy for his exams and wasn't able to visit zhan but he did not even think about hooking up with any other person. It's like he was addicted to Yibo's body.
_______________________________________

In University

"Yibo tell me how do you know my brother." Asked cheng xiao

"Xiao xiao we met at his club when I went to sing over there and we became friends."

"I know you're lying yibo. I know my brother very well. You guys aren't simple friends are you?"

"Xiao xiaoooo."

"Yibo i know it when you're lying."

"Ok we have hooked up. He treats me very nicely xiao xiao."

"Yibo he is good to many people. And why out of everyone did you hook up with him. You should realise it that you have done wrong. He is a player. He switches partners everyday. You know I can sense that you're in love."

"Cheng xiao but he is good to me, he treats me nicely and respects me."

"Bobo I don't want to hurt you or make you feel bad but you have to face the reality. Zhan ge isn't different from any other players. He will eventually break your heart. He doesn't know anything about love. Right now what will you call your relationship? Is this something you wanted. I remember you telling me how you wanted to give your first time and first kiss to someone you loved. But what is this, huh?"

Yibo's chin started trembling. His tears were threatening to fall. Reality hit him hard. What is he to zhan ge? Does he love him? Or maybe like him?

"Xiao xiao i....I love him very much."

"Yibo i know you love him but I don't want to see him breaking your heart. If he's precious to me you're also precious at the same time. I know how he is. I don't want to see you in pain."

"I don't know anything. I am confused." Yibo said while tears dropped from his eyes.

"Yibo did you ever confess to him."

"Xiao xiao i have said I love you to him many times."

"Did he even respond?"

"N.....no. he.....he just smiles."

"Yibo I want you to properly confess to him once and for all. If he accepts your feelings well and good. But if he doesn't i want my friend to be strong and face the reality. Maybe your first love will work and and maybe it will not. But make yourself strong. Ok?"

"Xiao xiao thank you for consulting me. I'll think about it and confess when I'm ready."

"Ok good. Now don't cry. Come" cheng xiao said while extending he hands to hug her friend. Yibo also went in her warm embrace. "Thank you so much."
_______________________________________

Wang mansion

In the wang mansion wang zi Xuan lives with her grandmother.

"Grandma I like someone."

"Who do you like zi Xuan?"

"There is a man. He is very Rich and handsome."

"So are you guys gonna date?"

"Grandma he doesn't agree me with me. I tried to chase him but he doesn't want to be with me."

"How dare someone reject my beautiful granddaughter. You tell me about this man. I'll handle."

"Grandma his name is xiao zhan.."

"Wait the rich businessman."

"Yea him only."

"Zi Xuan grandma always gives you what you want. I'll see what I can do. We might be powerful but they are even more dominating."

"Ok grandma please help me fast."
_______________________________________

Xiao mansion

"Do you think it's the correct time Jian min?"

"Yes. It is. We've finally found him. Lets wait for a short while now. Xiao zhan will have no say in this. He'll have to agree no matter what. We've never done anything against his will but...but this is something which he has to agree with."

"Our son needs to learn to love again. Yes he has had a traumatic past but loving and trusting again is one thing he needs to learn in his life again."

"Yes"
_______________________________________

Xiao zhan's office

"Zhan I got a list of interns applying this year for our company. Yibo is accepted." Said yubin.

"Is he really?" Asked zhan.

"Yes he is. Right now their scores will be revealed and later the company in which they'll get their internship."

"Good for him. He wanted to do his internship here."

"Zhan I know I've asked this to you many times. But don't you even like him a bit?"

"Yubin. I like him a lot. He is a nice and caring person. But you already know about my past. Trusting for me is very difficult. I don't want any relationship with him. I don't want to be connected to someone. He is a good person and I do care for him. But I'll never get committed to him."

"Zhanzhan think about it. Please don't break his heart. You know him better than any of us and you definitely understand he is in love with you. He seriously loves you. Please think about him."

"Yubin love cannot be forced."

"I wish this bastard can understand his feelings soon before some serious mess starts." Yubin thought.
_______________________________________

Guys boring chapter. A lot of talks between different people. Don't worry NXT chapter we'll get zhanyi scenes. This will be a bit messed up also. My writing isn't that good ik it but I'll try to improve. Thanks for reading.
-yizhan_BJYX