Chapter Sixteen

🚨🍋Lemon 🍋 🚨

After eating ramen with the Kakashi and the kids he took them to go some training to give me and Iruka some alone time. Hand in hand we are walking towards his house. As we reach his front door Iruka pushes me against it waisting no time attacking my mouth. His kiss is hungry and passionate. I moan into the kiss giving him more access that he gladly takes exploring my mouth.

"Iruka... shouldn't we... go inside before... we get caught." I say in between kisses. "We should I just couldn't wait any longer I need you so bad." He says pressing his bulge into my stomach area. We separate just for a little so he can open his door.

As soon as we cross the barrier into his house I'm pinned against the door again. "Jump" Iruka demands. Without having to be told twice I jump and wrap my legs around his waist feeling his hands under my ass as he carries me to his bedroom. "Fuck!" Iruka says as he throws me on his bed. "You know how long I've been wanting to tear your clothes off and just you show how much I love you. To be balls deep in your sweet little cunt baby. Look how hard I am cause of you." He's palming himself through his pants. I get up to start undoing his pants and bring them down as he steps out of his pants he takes off his shirt as well. I start undressing myself leaving my bra and panties on. He looks over me with hungry eyes.

"Like what you see?" Teasing him as I slowly slid my finger across my bra giving him a quick nip slip. "Stop teasing me baby or I might have to punish you for being a brat." He has a very dominant tone and fuck I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. "Stand up" he commands. Listening to his command I stand up next to him we switch places him sitting on the bed with me standing in front. "Take your clothes off." He demands. I start slowly undo my bra. As I finish with the hooks I let it slide down my arms. I turn around and slowly pull my panties down bending down giving him a nice view of ass as well. I can hear him groaning and moaning with anticipation. I can only assume he's rubbing himself right now.

"Get on the bed ass up to me." I do as I'm told. With his dominant side showing im getting wetter every second. "Mmm look at that perfect view. All wet and ready for me. Huh baby" he ask as I feel his hand rubbing my ass. I nod my head to him.

Smack

"Use your words baby" he says rubbing the cheek he just slapped. "I'm wet and ready for you and only you Iruka." I practically moan to him. "Good girl." I can feel him line up with my entrance. Slowly entering the tip. "F-fuck your so tight" he says with a groan. He's only a little bit in and I can already feel him stretching me out. He slowly enters me more 'fuck he's so big' I say to myself. He's all the way in now giving me time to adjust before he starts moving. "Please Iruka move it feels good." I beg.

As soon as he hears my please he begins moving in and out. "Fuck baby you feel so good. My perfect girl." I love when he praises me I clench around him when he does enjoying the feeling. "Mmm Iruka faster please." He start pounding into me. At this speed I'm going to come soon. I'm a moaning mess coming undone as he relentlessly pounds into me. "You going to come baby?" He ask grunting keeping the same pace. I nod my head unable to speak.

Smack

"What did I say baby? I need words!" He growls the last part. "Y-yes I'm close Iruka please don't stop." "mmm good girl I'm close too baby. Come with me when I say ok?" He asks. "O-ok.... mmm fuck" I manage to croak out.

"On the count of three come with me baby" he thrust are becoming more staggered telling me he's close.
"1"
"2"
He thrusting hard and fast into me sending me closer to my climax.
"3! Now baby come with me" he says moaning coming inside me. At the same time I come hard white specks start to form behind my eyes.

He pulls out walking to his bathroom coming back out with a warm wet towel to clean me up. "Do you wanna take a bath now or take a nap and bath later?" He asks. "Nap then bath" i let out exhausted on the bed. He chuckles throws the towel with the clothes and puts them in his wash. He comes back and cuddles with me in bed. "That was amazing." I say snuggling up into his chest. "I love you baby. I want to rough with you was I?" He ask with concern in the last part of his sentence. "No babe." I kiss his lips. "I love you too." I snuggle back into his chest sleep taking over me now.