Chapter Seven

Next day
'I can't believe me and Iruka almost took it that far' you thought to yourself.
FLASHBACK
As you deepened the kiss you begin to grind on him. You can feel his member getting hard and poke you. "mmm... babe if you don't stop.... I don't think I can hold myself back anymore." Iruka says in husky deep voice.
"Your right..." you say bitting your bottom lip "this isn't how our first time should be". You and Iruka separate.
END FLASHBACK
I went out for a walk when I ran into the three most important men in my life right now. Naruto, Iruka and Kakashi were walking together it seemed like they were laughing and having a good time. That's all I ever want is for my favorite boys in the world to get along.
"Hey babe!" Iruka says with a grin going ear to ear.
"Hey sis!" Kakashi and Naruto say in unison.
"Hey! How are my three favorite people in the world doing?!"
Kakashi holds his chest in dramatic manner saying "I'm one of your favorite people in the world..... I'm touch!"
"Shut up dork" I laugh at how dramatic he is being right now.
We continue to walk as there is a comfortable silence in the air as we walk. Narutos stomach is the first thing that breaks the silence. "Umm... do you think we can get something to eat. I'm kind of starving." Naruto says.
"You know what I'm pretty hungry too. Where shou..."
"RAMEN!!" Naruto cuts off your sentence. 'Of course this kid wants ramen why did I even have to ask'
—time skip—
As we began to order our food I feel a hand on my thigh. I look to see that Iruka has placed his hand on my thigh and is ever so slowly moving up. "Babe... what are you doing?" I try to speak in a whisper only so he could hear me.
"What is it a crime to touch my beautiful... no scratch that my sexy girlfriend." He says putting emphasis on the sexy. I look at his face to see has a smirk. 'Oh I'll get you back for this iruka' I think to myself. I'm quickly pulled out of my thoughts as I feel his hand start to rub me over my pants. 'Who knew Iruka had this side to him...' I'm brought out of my thoughts again when the old man comes to give us our food.
"Here you go. Enjoy the food!!" He says with a bright smile.
"Hey (y/n) you ok you seem kind of feverish your face is all red." Naruto ask a little concerned.
"A-a y-yea I'm fine don't worry Naruto. It just got a little hot in here that all." I stutter out with a smile. Iruka just chuckles next to me.
—time skip—
As we are walking home Iruka pulls me to the side. "Babe come sleep over at my place tonight?"
"I'd love to but what about Naruto I can't just leave him by himself in the hou..."
"I'll take him over to my place. You hormonal teenagers." Kakashi says. "Hey Naruto you want to sleep over at my place and do some training?" He ask Naruto which gladly excepts his offer and drags Kakashi away with him.
"See you later sis!" Naruto says while dragging Kakashi away with him.

🚨lemon alert 🍋 🚨

As we arrive at his place he picks me up bridal style and heads straight for his room. He throws me on the bed and hovers over me. He looks me in the eyes. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to ok babe." Ugh he so sweet and caring. I am completely in love with this man! Iruka is waiting for me to say something but the only thing I could say is "I-i love you Iruka." And with that he connects are lips again. "I love you too... baby girl." Ugh how does he know how to say all the right things. We begin to passionately kiss. I feel his member poking me. I muster up all the courage and confidence I have and take control. I flip him over so now I'm straddling him.
I begin to grind on him while I leave love marks all over his neck. I began to run my hands all over his body and began to lift his shirt and throw it to the corner of the room. I start to let my hands wonder his body feeling every defined muscle this man has. It is a crime that he has to wear a shirt. But then again I don't want some hoe looking at my man like he some piece of meat.
I began to trail kiss all over his body and start to go down to his pants and see the huge bulge. I slowly unbutton his pants and unzip his pants. "Baby girl please stop teasing me." He says in a husky sexy voice that just gets me so wet and turns me on even more. I take off his pants along with his underwear and see his huge member. 'This is not goi...' "don't worry baby girl I'll be gentle with you." Iruka says before I could finish my thought it's like he read my mind. I blush even more than what I am. I take his member I begin to lick the tip. I then take his whole length in my mouth. "mmmmm... right there baby" he moan as I begin to swirl my tongue around his length. "Keep sucking me this good and I might cum already baby girl." He says in a husky voice holding back his moans. I take that as a challenge and begin to work magic on this man. (Head game is strong 💪🏽 😂) "b-babe... I'm going...to cum... move your head I don't want to cum on your face." He says in between breathes. I ignore him and keep going at it until he cums in my mouth I just look up at him and swallow his juices away. "Spitters are quitters babe." I wink at him and make my way to his restroom to clean up. "Babe where are you going?"
"I'm going to go clean up why what's up baby?"
"Well it's my turn to return the favor to yo..." before he could finish the sentence I cut him off. "Babe tonight was about you." I say as I make my way to the bathroom.
As I make my back to the room I lay next to him and cuddle into his chest "I love Iruka.
I love you too (y/n)"

A/N
I'm sorry for not updating in long time. I even added a lemon for you guys I hope you enjoyed it. (Sorry if it was bad lol never really written smut before soo let me know how it was lol) well peace out guys ✌🏽 talk to you guys later!!😜❤️✌🏽