Chapter thirty-two

A week later ...

Jace

We are sitted facing each other in our private jet .

She is dressed in a short white gown and a pair of sandals.
Her hair are tied in a high ponytail and today, she didn't apply makeup.

She's so beautiful.

"Thanks" she says to the hostess as the hostess gives her a drug.

She drinks it

"I hope it will relieve you '' I say

"Me too. I don't want to spoil this weekend with my dizziness''

"I'm sure it will be fine'' I halfway stand and kiss her

"You really look tired. Try to sleep, we still have about 2 hours of flight''

She simply nods , leans on her seat and closes her eyes.

After 2 hours or so, our jet lands.

I look at my watch, it's 12 :30 .

"Won't you call an Uber?" She says tiredly

"What for? Come! ''

I hold her hand and lead her to a nearby seaport and we enter  a boat which will lead us to a surprise paradise I reserved for the two of us.

"Oh my Gosh!" She exclaims as the boat stops on a little village of the island

"It's so amazing'' she says excitingly

"Are you crying princess?" I smile as I notice two tears flowing to her cheeks.

"Oh really?" She wipes the tears quickly and continues watching her surrounding.

The island is spectacular.

The beach is so beautiful and clean, suitable for snorkeling.

Little wooden houses are spread on top of the seashore , beautifully decorated with Polynesian flowers.

The island is surrounded by coconut trees, arranged in a straight orderly manner, there are some persons, walking from place to place in bikini.

It's really a little paradise

The house I reserved for us is a little farer of these ones. I really wanted to be quiet with my princess.

I carry Ava in a princess-like manner as she wraps her little arms round my neck.

A butler accompanies us to our dwelling. A little wooden house , surrounded by coconut trees that has a balcony that offers a panoramic view of the sea.

Ava is amazed, her lips are parted

"Avs !'' I call as she startles " let's go and eat I'm really hungry''

"Me too ''

We enter the house. It has a set of sofas, a small table, a large television and few other items.

The butler takes our commands and few minutes later , we are served a local speciality that looks delicious.

After eating with relish, we both decide to take a bath, an extremely coquettish one if you know what I mean.

We are now both lay on the king size bed of the room.

"What are you doing?" Ava asks as she tilts her head to look at my phone

"I'm reserving the snorkeling activity for the both of us"

"I don't think I will be able to do that. I'm really tired and all I want is to stay here and rest''

"Really? '' I sit up '' You really look pale'' I say as I touch her face.

"I will stay here with you if you like''

"No it's okay Jace. Go and chill , everything will be alright''

"Are you sure?"

"Yes sir '' she smiles as I  start kissing her.

"Not now darling please. I really don't feel fine ''

"As you like it'' I drop a simple peck on her lips and jump out of bed to wear my clothes.

After kissing her again, I walk out and start visiting the island.

To tell the truth, after some thirty minutes, I start feeling lonely and decide to go back home and stay with Ava.

I open the door and walk slowly to our room where I find her sitted on the bed , her legs drawn to her bosom, crying senselessly.

I run to her and hold her face , full of tears.

"What's happening my beauty?" I say  as she can't stop crying.

I hug her and soothe her but the tears are even flowing more from her face .

''Calm down darling and tell me what's wrong? Is it your father? Your mother ?"

"Neither of them''  She cries

"Then why are you crying Ava?"

She wipes snots with the sleeve of her shirt and moves her hair to one side.

"When you went out , I was really not feeling fine and decided to go to the pharmacy to get some drugs. I explained how I felt to the pharmacist and she told me to buy a pregnancy test. I was hesitant at first but when I remembered that my period is late of 13 days , I decided to buy it''

My eyes are filled with tears as I start piecing the pieces of puzzle together.

"And -and when I did the test , it came out positive. I'm pregnant Jace ''...

Author's note

Ava is pregnant!

I need your comments.

#good vibes

Nova.