💙1💙

You were sitting in your room and doing your homework when suddenly you heard shouting and screaming. You rushed towards your parents' room where you saw that your dad was breaking things and your mom was trying to stop him.

"Calm down honey!! Take a deep breath and please stop!!" Your mom said pleading but your dad is not able to control himself. Though it's not something new for you still it scared the shit out of you after all you are just a kid.

A little introduction: You are Choi Y/n. You are a student and studying in 5th grade. You live with your parents. Your father has some mental disease which is why whenever he is angry or whenever someone disobeys him, he's not able to control himself and ends up doing things that even he doesn't know. Only your mother can calm him down and bring him back to the normal world.

-Back to the story...

Your mom grabbed your dad's wrist and tightly hugged him not letting him go. "It's okay!! It's completely fine calm down! Look your daughter is here! I'm here! Please come back to your senses and calm down!!" After some time of struggling, he finally calmed down and came back to his senses.

"I'm sorry!!" Your dad said which made your mother smile and she replied, "It's okay now go to sleep!"

"Mumma!!" After hearing their daughter's voice, the couple looked towards you and then your mother said, "I'm coming dear after some time. You go okay!!" You nodded your head and then again went to your room.

After some time

Your mom came to your room with some snacks and started feeding you. "Mumma!!" "Hmmm" "What happened to dada?!" Your mom's moment stopped once she heard your question but still managed to answer you.

"Baby dada is unwell you know naa he has some mental problem. He tries to control others but whenever someone disobeys him he loses himself and does things which even he didn't realize."

"Mumma then did he control you too?!" "Umm... Yes dear but nowadays he is getting better you know. But Y/n! Will you promise me one thing!" "Yes, Mumma!" You answered while cutely chewing your food which made your mother's eyes glossy watching her delicate daughter but still managed to speak.

"Promise me baby you'll never disobey him because he can lose himself anytime. Don't do anything that triggers him okay? Take care of your dad when I'm away or else he may try to hurt you or he wi-.." She couldn't complete her sentence due to the painful lump in her throat while thinking about the worst that could happen to her daughter if he got triggered.

"He will what mumma?!" "Nothing! Now as you're full, just do your homework like an obedient girl baby. Promise me that you'll always be a well-behaved girl and never make me feel miserable sweety!" "Pinky promise mumma!!" You said while extending your pinky finger making your mother chuckle and then tangle her pinky finger with that of yours.

"Hmm Good girl! Now do your homework and go to sleep, okay baby!!" You nodded cutely which made your mother peck your forehead and then she went from there and you also started completing your homework.

Time skip

You were peacefully doing your homework when you sensed an awful burning smell coming from outside your room. You went out of your room just to see that the chimney had caught fire while your mother was trying to control that with a fire extinguisher but it wasn't helping at all.

After some time when your mother ran out of fire extinguishers, she ran towards her room where her husband was lying sleeping while you just followed her while crying. She wakes your dad up and takes him outside where he's not able to process anything.

The entire kitchen is on fire.

Your mom took all the essentials out of the house and called the police while you were still inside the house and crying. Your mom is not able to do everything in this little time but still, she somehow took you out of the house.

After taking you out of the house, your mom again ran inside the house while you just screamed "MOM NOOOOO!!" You tried to run behind your mom but before you could, a police officer caught you and said,

"You can't go there dear" "But my mumma is inside! Leave me! MUMMA!!" "Fire Bridget will find her soon you stay here little kid"

The same officer took you in his arms while you kept trying to escape and ran from his grip while crying your heart out. He noticed your burnt hand and took you towards the ambulance and made you sit there while the nurse started her work but your eyes were still trying desperately to find one particular figure -- YOUR MOTHER!!

1 HOUR

-

2 HOUR

-

3 HOUR

Now you were a crying mess as your mother didn't come out. The police officers and nurses tried to console you and calm you down but you still kept waiting for her till night. You are a kid after so you want to stay there but the police officer took you and your dad to a hotel for a day's stay.

Till now you're not able to process anything whereas your dad didn't say a word to you. You both sat on the bed while your dad still didn't utter a word. It's like he is empty or maybe he lost himself.

Y/n, who's unaware of this side of her dad- this side of her dad that can only be controlled by your mom, this side of him from which your mother always protects you.

"Dadda!! Bring mumma back dadda!!" You said while shaking his hand while he didn't utter a word. "Appa bring back mumma!! Appa bring her back!! App-.." You again said this time shaking his shoulders. You couldn't complete your sentence when..........

*SLAP*

TBC>>>