💙19💙

"I do love him!!" You answered without thinking twice because who wouldn't fall in love with him after getting adored and pampered so much?

"How many meals did you take yesterday?"

"Two!"

"Why?!"

"I slept after having lunch!"

"Still you should have three meals. And yea! Don't worry, you'll get cured quickly. After all, you have him!" You and Jimin made eye contact after hearing the therapist and you smiled at him while the therapist chuckled looking at you two.

Jimin smiled looking at you. Though he's sad you're scared of him and were forced into this marriage, he is still happy you love him. One thing is now clear he'll never leave your side.

He then called RM to make sure who that Yejun guy was and what to do with him was already quite familiar to him.

Today, you didn't cry much, didn't even stutter, and became quite comfortable. You feel a little relieved that after so many years of pain, you finally found someone who you can easily rely on, who will accept you like the way you are, who will accept your past, who will love you for who you are, and will believe you, who won't judge you.

Time Skip...

After coming back home, Jimin took care of you as a child and didn't leave your side for a second. He made you feel so good. Correction: The word good is not capable enough to express what he made you feel. He cuddled you and even watched a romantic movie with you in his arms. He kissed your forehead, and even asked your permission for it. Cute isn't it :')

~~~~~~

"Yes, you can! I am your lover, not your owner Y/n. You can go wherever you wanna go, just be a little careful because I love you so much. You're your owner Y/n! No one will control you. If they even try, punch them in their face, and I will teach you that! You're not a puppy or a puppet Y/n, you're a human! A beautiful and sexy one! I will help you to become your owner Y/n. You also have feelings Y/n! You are not caged or trapped! You don't need to be scared of me or anyone. Let's go-" Before he could say further, you hugged him tightly, as you teared up a little hearing him. His words comforted you so much, which no one did to you.

"I love you so much Jimin! So so much!! Thanks for coming in my life! Thank you for everything! Everything you did for me Jimin!! I am sorry I am not the best wife for you!"

"No princess! You're the best thing that happened in my life. Your presence, your smile, your small cute habits, everything about you makes me feel so strong. You're my everything princess!!" You both kept hugging each other for like 10 minutes, feeling each other's warmth and getting all the comfort.

He then made you sit on the bag, and came back with a small bag, placed it on the bed, and sat beside you.

"Come here, princess!!" You did as he said and moved closer to him, sitting in front of him. Jimin opened the bag, which was filled with branded make-up and pieces of stuff like that.

"You know I watched ten make-up tutorials from this morning. So can I try them on your face?" "What...." You giggled which made Jimin smile and continued. "....Yeah sure! Why not!!"

Time Skip...

After him, painting your face for more than like 30 minutes, your look...

Jimin then showed you the mirror, making you gasp looking at your reflection

"I am proud of myself!" Jimin smirked while looking at your reaction and patted his back with his own hands.

"I never knew that you're that talented! I look so beautiful!"

"You always look beautiful princess!!" You smiled shyly at his comment and hit his chest playfully.

"Let's go shall we?" You nodded, and he interlocked your hands with his and moved out of the mansion.

When you reach outside, you look around confusingly as you don't see any car in which you'll be going.

"Where's the car?"

"Nah! No car today. Let me release all your stress and insecurities!" He said as he gently took you somewhere you don't know about.

After some time when you reached, you were astonished looking at the view in front.

A garden, full of roses, tulips, and other flowers along with blossom trees. Slow and cold winds make some strands of your hair flow along with them. Stars are shining bright in the sky and the moon in between, shining the rightest among them all. There are two rivers, and fresh air complementing the beauty of the place. The environment is empty and silent, which makes you sigh in relief and satisfaction. This is exactly what you need.

You then looked towards Jimin and said.

"This place is...." Your words were halted, you didn't know what to say or how to describe it in words, because that wouldn't be enough to describe the elegance of the place.

"...angelic I know! Let's walk now!" Jimin completed your sentence, as he gently held your hands in his ones and started walking with you at his side.

Suddenly, Jimin made you wear one earpod and wears the other one. You touched it in utmost confusion and looked at him. Sensing your confusion he immediately answered your unasked question.

"That is earpod and this is my favourite song." You smiled and you both stood still for some time, feeling the melody of the song when he asked.

"Wanna dance?!" "From decades!!"

{Kindly don't mind it as I didn't find an appropriate dance video. Just imagine that they danced more and this is just a clip for that. Credit goes to the real owner so no plagiarism!}

You both were dancing, happily enjoying your moment when suddenly it started raining and Jimin started speaking.

{Kindly ignore the kiss and the jump scene in the starting. Don't mind it as I didn't find an appropriate dance video. Just imagine that they danced more and this is just a clip for that. Credit goes to the real owner so no plagiarism!}

"You know when God is happy, the God pours rain on lovers!"

"........ Y/n, if you want to leave me, you can!"

"Shhh.... I love you stupid!"

"I am not stupid because I love you!"

"What about dad?"

"He is getting treatment."

Even though you guys are completely wet, you both are still enjoying this beautiful moment of your lives, dancing and giggling, laughing, cherishing the moment, and enjoying each other's company.

Hello Readers!! Hope you all are chubby and smiling. This is the new update. Hope you all liked it. But I'm a bit disappointed as not many people commented regarding the title of this book. So to ease your choices, I'm giving only two options which I liked more...

1. Cracked Devotion

2. Tangled Melody

Those who voted for the other two, sorry that your choice of name is not here. But in my next book, I'll surely keep it. For now, enjoy this chapter and have fun!! Bye!!!

~Love from your author!