💙26💙

(🔞This chapter will have some mature and abusive words, so read at your risk. Kindly don't report my book for that. There will be a warning given. Skip if you want🔞)

After reaching the room, they went inside still dragging you. But this time, you didn't struggle at all. Of course, you're in pain. First, your dad died and now Jimin is getting tortured. Who can be normal in this state??

Jin then makes you sit on the bed as he places his hand on yours. But you got completely silent, not even looking in his eyes. Your heart became too heavy with the pain. You can't cry now. There are no tears left in your eyes. Your tears also betrayed you now. You became silent.

Emotions are the powerful and the loudest when a person gets silent.

No words can explain the thunder inside your brain and the rain inside your heart. It's too much. Too much to handle.

Silent may be seen just like air, but it is the heaviest to carry.

Jin also doesn't know how to comfort you now because no word can do that. Only Jimin can. Suga sighed when neither Jin nor you said anything. You were just sitting there, blankly and emotionlessly. It was like someone removed all the emotions from you. But only if they could peak inside your heart.

"Y/n we will find him. I will bring Jimin back. I promise I will not let you down." Suga said will patting your back, but you stayed still. He expected you to cry out but no. You just sit like a statue. Jin then gestures to Suga to leave you alone for some time. Suga nodded and they both headed outside and locked the room from outside before stepping down.

.

.

.

(Abusive and Mature Content Ahead🔞)

In an unpleasant dark room, Jimin was there. His hands and legs were chained, blood oozing out from his head. His body feels numb as there is no power left. He was already injured because of the accident, but the beatings made it more tough. The guards there were drugging him so that he would easily tell them his secrets.

Suddenly, someone splashes water on him. He scrunched his face and opened his eyes, revealing Kang Joon-woo.

"Tsk tsk tsk! How are you, Mr. Park Jimin? The mafia king." He said sarcastically, while Jimin just glared at him.

"What do you want asshole? Money? Power? Favor? What?"

"Don't you know? I can only take your place by killing the current mafia king. But that's not the case here."

"Then what? WHAT YOU WANT??" Jimin yelled but hissed when his wounded wrists came in contact with the cold surface of the chain.

"Revenge! I want revenge." Joon-woo said, which confused Jimin. "What do you mean?"

"You forgot Daeva that quick?" Joon-woo stated in a fake shocked tone, which made Jimin's blood boil.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! DON'T TAKE HER NAME FROM YOUR FILTY MOUTH!!!" Joon-woo grabbed his cheeks tightly and said with his teeth gritted.

"She was my daughter Jimin." He said, but smirked when he saw Jimin's eyes which only showed confusion. Jimin was confused as to how is that even possible when he remembered that she told him her full name was Hwang Daeva.

"Let me tell you one secret. Her name was Kang Daeva, not Hwang Daeva. She had a fake identity for the world and so for you. She loved you. That stupid girl loved you but unfortunately, like every story, there was a villain in your story as well. And I was the villain in your story. She was being too happy which I couldn't see, so I kept an eye on her. And that's when I found out about you. I found out that she is dating you. I wanted to kill you. Not because you were dating my daughter, but because I had always worked hard to be a mafia king for years, but you took away my position, MY DREAM! You know how much loss I had suffered because of you, your company, everything. I am so jealous of you! SO JEALOUS OF YOU!! So I asked my idiot daughter to kill you but that dumbass didn't want to. I beat her, tortured her but nah! She was crazy. So I gave her the last option whether she will kill you, or I will sell her. I just don't understand why. Just why was it so hard for her to kill you? If that coward can't kill you, I would have at least sold her so I could get a good amount of money. But no! She decided to kill herself. Whatever. She was just a burden anyway."

"You-you were her father. H-how cheap you are! How can you?" Jimin cannot form any word. How can parents be that cruel with their kids and then pretend to be normal?

Did Daeva do right or not?

Maybe yes, maybe not. But at least she should have told him the truth once. Maybe he could have helped her. But she was too frightened.

It happens that sometimes people are so scared to be lonely that they bear everything but don't want to feel unloved, because feeling unloved is the worst feeling, especially when you know that you will never feel love because no one loves you!

Jimin then recalled the moments he spent with Daeva. Even though he already moved on, the time, the moments her spent with her was the most lovable moments, his first love. He badly wants to kill the person in front of him, only if his legs and hands weren't tied.

"Parents like you don't deserve to be called parents! Why? Just why?" Jimin asked him, his voice somewhat filled with disbelief, after knowing the truth.

"Simple logic man! I wanted a boy, not a girl. But my so called wife aka slut gave birth to two girls. That bitch was of no use so I simply killed her. What should have I do with her? I didn't needed her anymore. And about Daeva and her sister, I thought maybe I can use them in my mission. But no. Daeva decided to kill herself. Coward she is." Joon-woo said in a nonchalant tone, not caring about anything.

"DON'T YOU DARE!! I WILL SLIT YOUR TONGUE YOU DICKHEAD!! HOW DISGUSTING YOU AND YOUR THOUGHTS ARE!!! THEN WHY DD YOU EVEN START A FAMILY??!" Jimin growled while wriggling, trying to free himself but the chains are much stronger and seems like they are not gonna break easily. But Joon-woo just chuckled darkly.

"Needs man! Every man have their own needs. If one day I die, I also want someone to take my position. I just wanted pleasure that time and that's why I married that slut. It's not like I loved her or something..." Joon-woo scoffed while shaking his head, and Jimin just heard him with disgust evident on his face.

"... I wanted a son but no, she cannot even give me that! I still remember how I whipped her, how I fucked her senselessly, how I stabbed her and then treatment and then all over again and again and again! Ahh! It was so much fun... You know, I lost more than 500 men of mine just to kidnap you." He said in his disgusting tone and sighed deeply, which made Jimin almost vomit with disgust and he turned his face towards other direction, not able to digest that person's shit anymore.

"You know you can't keep me here for long." Jimin said with stern voice, his eyes dark and piercing through Joon-woo's. "Your bandmates cannot find you that easily. No escape man! Till then, enjoy here." Joon-woo stated with a filty smirk on his face before exiting the room and of course, he locked it from outside.

Now what will Jimin do? Can he do anything? When will his bandmates save him?

Hello guys!! Another update. Consider I am a bit free today so enjoy the story. Stay tuned! Bye!!

~Love from your author!!